The Bryce Walker

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

[Hate]
[It's been a week since I came to this school. The jocks are definitely my least favorite part of the school. The only thing that makes me happy is the amount of Justin's and I's time spent together.

He promised me that he will wait for me at my locker and he was nowhere to be seen. I sighed as I started walking to lunch and I saw him standing with that weird jock. I got closer to hear what they were saying.

I wonder what's more important than me. That's it. I got closer to Justin, as I accidentally overheard what the guy said to him. "You've got noone," It fucking broke me. He has me and Clay.
Justin, he looks so angry yet sad right now.

I ran up to Justin to get him out of the situation. "Jus, there you are," I smiled at him as the guy smirked. "I don't know if we met. I'm Bryce Walker," He says smiling as I nod. "Ohh you are THE Bryce Walker." I say rolling my eyes as he shots me a strange look.

"I'm Leah, not so nice to meet you. Dumbfuck." I say as I started walking away. "God. What a waste of body. If you would shut the hell up everybody would be jumping on you. You like it or not," Bryce shouted, I just ignored it. But what really caused me to stop was a loud bang.

I turned around seeing Justin pinching Bryce on the lockers. "Talk to her like like that ever again I swear-" Justin says as I cut him off. "He is just wasting our time Justin cmon," I say as I turn around. I didn't hear him coming which  caused me to turn around again.

"Jus...please," I say with pleading looks as he let go of the immature jock he  was holding minutes ago. I didn't want him to be in a fight, not in this state. I know he's still secretly doing Heroin.
And this fight would cause him to take a bigger dose. He's way to pure for this kind of life. I have to help him, it's basically my priority now.

At lunch we sat down with my brother. We weren't alone because some kids joined us. They all looked around our age. I wasn't even listening to what they were saying. The butterflies in my stomach were killing me so I stood up, apologized and went outside to have a smoke. It's way too hard to quit...]