The Boy In The Denim Jacket

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

[Happy]
[He was standing there, with an apologetic look plastered on his face. My eyes softened up the same second when his tears started forming in his eyes. "Jus..." I whisper with a huge smile, hugging him tightly. "You asshole, don't leave me like that ever again," I say pulling him even closer than he was to me.

"I missed you too," I heard his soft yet raspy voice whispering in my ear. His hands traveled in my hair and mine stayed plastered to where they were. I could feel him slowly pushing my head closer to him. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. We pulled away from each other, but he still held me close to him.

I look up at his beautiful eyes, he slowly started leaning in. I stood up on my tip toes, leaning in too. Our noses were inches away, my hands in his hair, and his hands around my waist. But we were interrupted yet again. Our lips couldnt collide, and I let out a small sigh as I saw Clay and my parents standing in the hallway looking at us.

I awkwardly pull him away, waiting for my family to wipe the smirks of their faces off. "Whaaat?" I question rolling my eyes, as all three of them laughed. I could feel my cheeks turning red, just like Justin's. "Nice to have you back Justin," I smile and then I closed the door behind me. I could feel the embarrassment eating me up.

"Fuck," I mummbled with a huge smile on my face. I'm falling for Justin Foley and my family is okay with it. I layed on my bed, wrapping the cold sheet around my body. God damn it... How am I supposed to face them. I'm a person which gets easily embarrassed and that was always my flaw. I heard a small knock on the door again. But this time he opened it himself.

"Can I hug you in private now?" He says with a smirk on his face as I rush to him and literally jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He hugged me tightly, pushing me closer to him.
"You could've at least call me. Tell me you are okay," I whisper in his ear. He slowly pulls me away not breaking eye contact.

"I would see you sad then, and that's the least thing I want," He says, as I smile widely bringing my hands on his cheeks. "Jessica asked about you," the words flew out of my mounth. He let go off, as I fall down on the floor. "You asshole." I groan in pain, he quickly grabs me and pulls me on my bed.

"I'm so so sorry, Leah. I don't know what got into me," He says wrapping an arm around me. "She asked if you were okay, and then she full on apologized because she thought we were a thing," I say with my voice cracking a bit when I said we.

"Like, crazy... Why would ever somebody think we have a thing," I say awkwardly trying to laugh it off. He just kept staring in my eyes, and as soon as I said those words he pulled his arm away from me, looking away from me. "Justin..." I softly say as I notice his hurt expression.

"Leah, I do kinda like you," He says fastly. My lips formed into a smile immediately, but then something hit me. We know each other for like a month, he can't already like me. And if I step into a relationship with him he will probably leave me for Jessica. Why should I go through all of that when I can be happily single.

My smile faded away, I could feel him trying to find an excuse. "But as a friend," He stops as I raise my eyebrows at him. This time his words hurt me. No matter how much I like him, I couldn't do this to us. And now, knowing he doesn't feel the same it breaks my heart but yet... In the same second I'm happy. "You know what, lets just skip this whole awkward situation and let's just watch a movie and chill. By movie I mean Stranger thiingss," I say with a huge smile.

He slowly returned me a small smile. "Of course Stranger things," He says rolling his eyes. "It's overrated," He adds as he sits next to me. I opened my TV and put on Netflix. "Oh you love it," I say teasing him. He once again, rolls his eyes playfully. As soon as the TV show started, I could feel his arm around me. And it made me happy. Happy for the first time in 2 days. Happy he still has his hands open for me, happy...]