"I was drunk."

"Gguk, you started to bleach your hair whilst stumbling over your own feet. I had to intervene before your eyesight died."

"You should've just told me to go to bed."

"Nah," he shook his head, grinning whilst typing, "you suit it, it's cute."

"No homo?"

"Full homo." He replied with enthusiasm, nodding his head and winking.

I laughed loudly, forgetting the fact that we were hiding from about a hundred heavily-armed boydguards, my nerves eased as I spun my blade around my fingers, my gun sitting in my pocket.

He looked up and laughed, dramatically pressing a button on his keyboard before getting up and standing beside the open window.

"Anyway, Gguk. My work is done, I'll see you on the other side. I'll buy you lamb skewers if you manage not to stain your shirt." He offered, one leg dangling from the window.

"What?!" I groaned, "what if I get the stain out?"

"If your shirt isn't stained, you get lamb skewers." He shrugged, only his head visible as he held onto the ledge with his hands, "I believe in you Gguk, you'll do great. Remember, pin them to the wall, punch to stomach and knee in the face. You're only a tiny bun, you need him on the floor before you shoot. After you've shot, run out the red door and I'll be there. You got this."

"Let's do this." I said, ready to go as adrenaline coursed through my veins as I prepared myself for my mission.

"Let's go. See you later, Gguk."

And with that, he let go and I heard the dull sound of his feet hitting a car, footsteps erratically smacking the floor before that blurred out and I was left with only the sound of my heavy breaths.

Let's do this Jay.

I steadied myself, inhaling and exhaling before ripping open the door.

I ran down the long corridors quietly, making sure to stay on carpeted floor, my bandana covering half my face.

I dodged the fire that came as a result of the walkie-talkies self-destructing, swiftly adjusting my path.

As I ran through narrow corridors, details about my mission replayed in my head:

Make sure he's dead.

Assassinate him.

Gunshot up the jaw and one to the stomach.

As little knife-inflicted wounds as possible.

Enter and leave unrecognised, preferably unseen if possible.

And then, my orders on what to do if the guy miraculously captured me:

Fight until restrained.

If restrained, play dead or asleep.

Breathe relaxed and rhythmically.

If hands are restrained, fight using Taekwondo kicks.

If hands and legs are restrained, wait until captor comes near and sling arms around and choke with whatever restraint.

Why did I get myself into this?

Why didn't I stay normal?

Why?

Why?!

It was safe to say that, yes, I was a little scared but I wasn't inexperienced in assassinations.