Chapter 26

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

"Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart." – Charles Dickens

It made me furious that Levi would say that I've told him I don't love him anymore.

In a way he was underestimating my love for him. How can he ever doubt my feelings for him?

I have never stopped having feelings for him.

It's been there, it probably will always be there.

I've changed because I love him!

I'm a different Maisie now because of him.

I hung up on Levi because I couldn't listen  anymore.

My feelings for him do matter.

My love for him means something.

I pushed open the heavy front door of the school and halted on the cement pavement near the crosswalk. I looked in the distance hoping to find him lurking around somewhere.

He made it clear he wasn't leaving.

I looked from left to right looking for black hooded figure. I squinted my eyes when I saw a tiny bit of moment in the distance.

It was too big to be an animal.

It's moving!

It's him!

I sprinted after him, my feet struggling to keep up with the fast paced movements. Somehow I caught up to him.

He didn't see me coming.

"Screw you." I shouted, shoving him forwards. "Don't tell me how I feel because you have no idea what any of this has been like for me!"

"Sounds like lovers quarrel"  It was a much lower voice then Levi's.

The figure turned around and looked at me.

I recognized that face.

I studied that face.

Stanley.

He was wearing a black hoodie, covering a  blue checkered dress shirt and dark faded  jeans.  His black hair was a classic mop-top. He had bangs that grazed the eyebrows in front and a length that hung down to hit just above where a collar of a shirt would begin.