Epilogue

Something to know

Amber Montana as Heidi Hutchins

No ones pov

It took place before Maya and Jaya were born.

Few months later after graduation and Edith is 6 months pregnant with their twins.

It was the big day George and Harold are getting married to eachother.

With George

George was adjusting his tie and his parents came in to see him.

Mrs. Beard said, "I can't believe it my baby boy is getting married today."

She began to cry.

George said, "Mom please don't cry, everything will be okay."

Mr. Beard said, "We know but it's hard going to see our only son getting married and soon you won't live with us anymore."

George said, "I know dad and I'm gonna miss you both so much."

They shared a hug and with Harold.

Harold was already ready and he was really nervous.

Mrs. Hutchins and Heidi came in and Mrs. Hutchins hugged Harold.

Harold had tears in his eyes and said,

"Thank you for being here and I'm going to miss you both so much."

Heidi said, "We'll miss you too but your ready Harold and you are an amazing brother and your gonna be a dad in 3 more months and you are the love of George's life so it's time to let go Harold okay."

Harold said, "Alright."

At the church and the marriage ceremony.

George was waiting for his soon to be husband to come and the door opened and Harold started walking down the isle and his mom was walking him down the isle.

George took Harold's hand and the priest began.

The priest said, "Dearly beloveded we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of George beard and Harold Hutchins and George beard will you take Harold to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

George said, "I do."

The priest said, "And Harold do you take George to be your lawfully wedded uh husband?"

Harold said, "I do."

The priest said, "May we have the rings."

(I don't own picture)

The priest said, "I now pronounce you man and husband, you may kiss."

George and Harold shared a kiss and everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

Then everyone was celebrating and George and Harold were on the balcony dancing alone together.

George said, "Beautiful night right."

Harold said, "Yeah it sure is."

George said, "And Harold do you think when Maya and Jay are born they will be exactly like us."

Harold said, "Well they are our daughters after all and they turned out wonderful when they came to stay with us."

George said, "Yeah we did a really great job raising them."

Harold said, "Yeah we did."

They shared a kiss and headed back inside and tossed the boutique and Elise caught it and Kipper asked her to marry him so they can be a happy family him, his future wife and son who was born 2 weeks ago and Gwen was happy for them.

George and Harold went to hotel for their honeymoon and had their moment.😁

And then after 3 month.

Maya and Jaya were born and George and Harold brought then home and did parenting and had fun like a family and Maya and Jaya were happy and lucky to have a loving daddy and a caring father.

And George and Harold wondered if the girls would have an adventures like they had as kids and maybe another captain underpants. Well they have to wait and see when they get older.