Part 19: Maya and Jaya revealed and a special gift for George and Harold

No ones pov

After Harold got out of the hospital, he and George gave their sperm to the doctor and they told them that they found the perfect surrogate mother to hold their baby. Elise told kipper she was pregnant and he would love to help her raise their baby. And George and Harold finished their essay and it got some parts of their adventure and their love.

Then they all had a celebration party and at midnight to celebrate.

George and Harold were asleep together and they surely had the time of their lives like really had the time of their lives.😁

Alice and Dion got up and went outside and their task was complete.

Outside

There was Mr. Beard, Mrs. Beard and Mrs. Hutchins.

Mrs. Hutchins said, "Was your task complete?"

Alice and Dion nodded their heads and then they took off their blonde hairs and it was the color of George's hair.

Jaya said, "Can't believe it we finally did it we got them together."

Maya said, "Yeah and soon I think we will be born."

Mrs. Beard said, "Really wonderful."

Mr. Beard said, "I'm glad your big happy."

They started glowing and they were back to their true form.

Mr. Beard to Kale plant.

Mrs. Beard to Ice Lilly

And Mrs. Hutchins to Flame burst.

Ice Lilly said, "Now we need to being you girls back to your own time period and hopefully you girls will have your fathers."

Flame burst said, "Yeah I like the past but the future is where I belong and I don't know how you normal people have to walk in those kind of shoes I'm better off bare footed."

Maya giggled.

Jaya said, "And turns out they really look like us but we actually look like them."

Kale plant said, "We will meet again in the future and you both will have a happy childhood and even might have a younger sibling."

Maya said, "Can't we stay a little longer?"

Flame burst said, "No we don't have enough time for it we must head home."

Maya and Jaya turned to the dorm and decided that was best for them and themselves.

Ice Lilly said, "Are you both ready to go?"

Jaya said, "Yes but we must do something first."

Maya said, "Yes, it's really quick."

They left a present with a pretty bow on it and it said from Maya and Jaya.

Maya said, "Were ready to go back."

Jaya said, "Let's go."

They looked back at them and said, "Good bye dad and daddy we'll see you soon."

They took their hands and they glowed and disappeared back to their present time.