Part 13: Poopypants and Lisa's plan and Melvin trying to warn George and Harold

No ones pov

Lisa was freaking out that George was bisexual and what if he starts dating a guy and he doesn't have time for her anymore.

Lisa said, "George is mine and only mine and we need to do something about this."

Poopypants said, "Yes we should and you need to chill."

Lisa said, "I AM CHILL!"

Melvin said, "Drama queen."

Lisa said, "So what do we do?"

Poopypants said, "Maybe, you can talk to George about this situation and you both are on like a a date and I will take care of Alice and Dion for you and you can distract George."

Lisa said, "Perfect idea."

Melvin said, "But what about Harold, he is their cousin he will get curious about what happened to them and I heard he and Billy broke up and as a kid I did find out that he had a crush on George before."

Lisa said, "WHAT!? HAROLD IS IN LOVE WITH MY GEORGE!?"

Melvin said, "No not anymore he got over it when George met you and when he met Billy and that was a long time ago."

Lisa said, "No I think my George will end up having feelings for Harold."

Melvin said, "Your over reacting."

Lisa said, "How about I show you over reacting!?"

Melvin said, "What ever plan you have you will do great."

Lisa said, "Maybe I can get some henchman or something and you can go and tell them get can do whatever they want to Harold."

Poopypants said, "That's evil and I love it."

Melvin's pov

Okay I know I want the future to be all learning and everything but I don't think I care about that now and this is going too far and what if every gets hurt and I have to warn them.

No ones pov

At the restaurant

Outside

The friends were having food

Gwen said, "Elise take it easy don't eat to fast."

Elise said, "Sorry I'm just really hungry."

Kipper said, "Yeah and that's 5th meal."

Elise said, "It is sorry I wasn't paying attention."

Harold was still waiting for his phone to ring for the doctor to call.

Alice said, "How long till the doctor calls?"

George said, "Don't rush it will take some time okay."

Melvin came in and got to their table.

Harold said, "Yes Melvin?"

Melvin said, "I have to tell you guys something and it's really important that I tell you because L-."

He was interrupted by a phone ringing and Harold answered it.

Harold said, "Hello... It's the doctor, yes I wanted to see if I can get an appointment... Great than you do much, I'll be back guys."

Harold got up and left to talk to the doctor.

Melvin said, "George it's about Lisa and she-"

George interrupted him and said, "What about Lisa you like her or something or maybe your another person saying she's a mistake to date and I shouldn't be with her?"

Melvin said, "No I'm trying to tell you that-"

George said, "Save it I'm not in the mood right now to deal with you, you should probably leave now."

Melvin said, "But-"

But before he could finish security grabbed him and kicked him out.

Melvin was about to go I again but something grabbed him and it was poopypants.

Poopypants said, "So you decided to betray us and get away with this well you got another thing coming to you Melvin."

They disappeared.