Part 20: Graduation and a surrogate mother and god parents

No ones pov

The next day

George and Harold's parents arrived and they saw the present and saw it was for George and Harold. They took it and knocked on the door.

George and Harold woke up and heard knocking and they quickly got dressed. And they opened the door.

George said, "Mom, dad, Mrs. Hutchins what a surprise."

Mrs. Beard said, "Hi honey can't believe it your graduating today."

Mrs. Hutchins said, "And also my baby."

Mr. Beard said, "We're proud of you boys now go get ready and Let'a get going!"

George said, "Alright and can you guys go get Alice and Dion."

Mrs. Hutchins said, "Who?"

Harold said, "You know my cousins that you guys dropped off before and you said you guys will get them at our graduation."

Mr. Beard said, "Uh we never dropped anyone off here."

George got confused and went to the room and saw that they were gone.

Mrs. Beard said, "Come on come on no time to waste get ready so we can go."

Mrs. Hutchins said, "Oh and someone left this present for you guys from someone named Maya."

Mr. Beard said, "And also another one named Jaya."

Hours later

They all got their diplomas and cheered and then George and Harold told their parents that they are engaged and they will get married.

Then they all handed their essays to Mr. Krupp and he and Edith went up to the boys.

Mr. Krupp said, "Hello boys we have something to tell you, we heard you both are gonna have kids and we thought you both would like to meet the surrogate mother."

Edith held up a poster that said,

Your baby on board.

Harold said, "Y-your pregnant!"

Edith said, "Yep with your baby guys."

Harold said, "I'm gonna be a daddy."

George said, "I'm gonna be a father."

Mr. Krupp said, "And we got to tell you both something else about the baby."

Harold said, "What is it, is our baby okay?"

Edith said, "Yes but you both mean babies your gonna have twins."

George said, "Twins?"

He started to think about something and Harold was happy that their having twins.

George said, "Thank you both so much and how about you like to be their god parents?"

Mr. Krupp and Edith were speechless and they said they love to be their god parents.

George and Harold were happy that they will be married and they will have a family together.