Part 2: Café with friends and the return of Kipper Krupp

George and Harold been working on their essay for a couple of hours and they have no Idea on what to write about all they put was how they make comics for years and sell them and how cool they are back at school and how they managed to survive elementary school and they put on how they were in high school and they have gotten to graduate and when they met the loves of their lives but they needed to add something else but what?

Harold said, "Should we add how we brought captain underpants to life or just how we helped him defeat the villains?"

George said, "No we can't do that he might think is that true, or were crazy, or what if everyone sees it and also Lisa and Billy will leave us because of this."

Harold said, "Your right, then what should we write about."

George said, "I really don't know but eventually we could think of something."

Harold said, "Yeah but it's gonna be difficult and it's all Mr. Krupp's fault and if he hadn't became our new teacher we would never be in this situation now!"

George said, "I know right, but we can still do it right?"

Harold said, "Yeah and we have to start bringing my stuff into your room so Alice and Dion can stay in my room."

George said, "Alright, let's get started."

George and Harold moved Harold's stuff to his room and leaving nothing in that room so the girls can decorate it.

Harold said, "Do we have an extra mattress?"

George said, "No, guess we have to share a bed."

Harold said, "Alright."

Then Alice and Dion woke up from sleeping on the couch and saw George and Harold getting all tired.

Dion said, "What's wrong?"

Harold said, "Nothing just tired and my old room is yours now girls and guess since there's only one bed in each room we have to share."

Alice and Dion nods and thought it was cute that George and Harold were gonna share one together.

Alice stomach started to growl.

Alice said, "I'm really hungry."

George said, "We can go eat at that café if you want."

Alice said, "Sure."

Dion said, "Sounds lovely."

They headed off to the café and some guys started catcalling Dion and Alice.

Dion's mind, "I hate catcalling why do they have to do that?"

Alice rolled her eyes at them and she wanted to punch them in their faces.

And as she walked she accidentally bump into someone and it was a brunette and Alice gathered her stuff and gave it back to her.

Alice said, "S-Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

The brunette nods and smiled and said, "It's alright."