Chapter 2

When I woke up I took a shower at our Orphanage bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got out of the bathroom I put on my favorite black ripped jeans on and my white converses on and my big sweater that had the words Wanderlust on it,those were my new clothes that the social worker gave me for my birthday.

After that I put my hair in a messy bun and went to pack my things. "You look beautiful!" Maggie surprised me "thanks" I didn't smile, "are you all packed up?" She asked me, "yea, I love you Nut-Mag" I hugged her one more time, "I love you too, Oso" she held me even tighter. When we stopped hugging I took my bag and headed for the door.

"Did you take all your stuff?" The social worker asked me, "yes" I grinned "okay , well right this way" she led me to her office, and there he was. He turned around and smiled at me, "hi I'm Taylor" he stood and we shook hands, "hi I'm Adrianna" I grinned, "nice to meet you" he smiled, "nice to meet you too" I let go of his soft hand.

"Are you ready to leave?" He asked me, I nodded yes with a fake smiled, "take good care of her" the social worker smiled, "I will" Taylor smiled. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt and a yellow bandana. When we headed outside we got into his Lamborghini and drove off to his house.

"Um..why did you adopt an 18 year old?" I asked him, "I adopted you because we needed a new girl to satisfy us" he smiled, "are you kidding me?" I asked real angrily , "haha no, I don't know" he laughed, "this sucks" I murmured to myself but I could tell that he heard what I said. The rest of the car ride was silent, we didn't look at each other or even start a conversation.