Chapter 10

☣️ ☣️ ☣️

Mark's POV - I threw Jack down onto the bed and pinned him under me, with him between my legs. I threw my glasses to the side, and I kissed him roughly as he bucked his hips upwards to meet my crotch. I can feel his erection rubbing my thigh through his sweatpants,  grinding against me. He was breathing hard as his moans were coming out in gasps. I kissed his jawline to his neck and sucked and nipped his sweet spot. "Oh... Mawrk. It.. feels.. so good." I growled at his arousal and ripped his shirt off. I kissed his chest roughly but then stopped and looked at him. He was gently biting his lip, and I can tell he was turned on, but.. I stopped and looked in his eyes, still towering over him, my hands on his sides. I took one hand and wiped some hairs away from his eyes.

"Jack.. I love you... I honestly and truly do... But... you don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know.." He looked at me and smiled wide, blushing. "Mawrk.. I love you, too. I have been thinking of this moment ever since that day. Not the sex part," he giggles, blushing again, "Well, sometimes," he winks. "But, us. Being together and everything that comes with it. You're amazing to me, and I want this to last a long time. Forever, I hope." He wrapped his legs around me, grabbing my arms. He shocked me by being able to flip me over and gently straddle me all in one motion. He got close to my face and licked his lips seductively. He leaned down and started gently biting and sucked my lower lip. "All that goddamn teasing made me so fucking hard," he giggled. He started grinding on my cock, staring in my eyes. He bit his lip and said, "I know you want this too." He kissed me passionately and then started sliding down. He slid down, and as he got to my waist, he hovered a bit. I bit my lip, staring at him.

"You are such a fucking tease, you whore," I said, breathless. I couldn't help but hear the husk in my voice but I could tell Seán liked it and it made my cock twitch. Seán inhaled a bit and giggled. He put his fingers on the sides of my boxers and slid his fingers to the front. He then slid the pants and my boxers down in one swift motion. My cock sprang out with a slight bounce, a bit of glisten on top already. His eyes widen as he seen the size. He swallowed a bit but smiled. "I guess those calendars didn't do you much justice." He purred as he sat up straighter, hands in his lap.

Jack's POV - Despite the facade I'm displaying, I'm nervous as fuck. I've never done this before, obviously, but I want to. I know that I want Mark to be my first experience with another guy. Whether this makes me gay or bisexual, I know that I trust him and that I'm just nervous. "You okay, Seán?" Mark asked softly. I nodded eagerly with a smile, and that made him chuckle, bouncing it a little, which made me blush. I straightened up. I take it in my hand and slowly start stroking it. He adjusted, so he's a bit more straight and flat on his back and, also, so he could watch me better.

"It's okay to be nervous if you are..." he assured me. "Besides the one time I kissed a guy to see boobs... I.. I haven't done anything like this either. But.. I'm glad it's with you." He smiled wide. His reassurance made me less nervous, and I know now I'm ready. I pick up the pace a bit, and I try to think about what I know I like. His breathing becomes hitched, and a soft, low moan comes out of his lips. I try reading his body to know what he likes. He moans quietly and closes his eyes. I stroke him, and I nervously lean forward and take him in my mouth, wrapping my lips around the tip. He groans loudly and bucks his hips upwards a bit. "Uhh.. Seán. That feels.. so good." This excites me, and I start by taking him deeper while wrapping my tongue around him. He's takes his left hand and wraps his fingers in my hair. I started bobbing my head as I sped up stroking him. He's a moaning mess now and this made me so close... "Just from doing this?" I thought. "Wow, I've never felt this way with anybody. I could get used to it." I continue going at it, getting more wild over longer. Mark is groaning and moaning loudly now and he opened his eyes to look at me. "God you look so sexy with my cock in your mouth," he purrs, breathlessly. I gasp a little flushing crimson and suddenly feel embarrassed. Mark just giggles again.

"Fuucck. It feels.. amazing. But.. please stop..." he begged.  "I don't want to cum just yet." I begrudgingly stop with a slight pout and he sits up all the way. He pulls me up and embraces me tightly. He looks at me and smiles awkwardly. "Soo.. um..," he coughs.  "I don't really know how to go forward with this." He chuckles. I just laugh and shrug. "Mark, it's our first time together. How about we switch and see what we prefer." He nodded, and we sat there staring at each other. In all honesty, we were really nervous but in a good way. All I know is that want him to bang me into next week. I bit my lip and hesitated a bit before saying, "I'll.. go first," I quietly said.

"You sure?" He asked, sweetly. He looked at me with soft eyes. It sent a pang in my heart, and I couldn't be more sure. I nodded. He kissed me on the top of my head and then reached over into his drawer. He grabbed a condom and some KY jelly. "I don't have lube, so this will have to do," he said, sheepishly. I slowly nodded my head. I stood up to get our positions in order when he surprised me by pulling down my sweatpants. I gasp at the sudden cool breeze hits me while my cock springs out. He strokes me a bit and kisses me deeply. I groan against his lips as he has a firm, but gently grasp on me. He lays me down and quickly places me in his mouth. I moan as the sudden, passionate shock washed over me. He is excruciatingly slow and I know hes being a tease.

"M.. Mawrk... faster..." I beg. A low rumble escapes his throat. "Now, now, my little nymph. We have forever right?" He states, his voice husky and deep. His aura is giving off dominant, and it's sending shivers down my spine. "I want you to beg me like a good boy." He slows his stroking to a crawl. I whimper, wanting him to take me however he could. "I want you to say, "Please fuck me, Master." I can feel my face get hot. I know his Darkiplier is coming out and it is oh so hot. I smile wickedly and say, "Make me." He completely stops, and I can't stop the whimper that escapes. He stands and looks down at me, domineering. I feel so small, but I'm okay with that. "I said, beg." He repeats firmly. His brown eyes dance with fire as he strokes himself. "Please, Master," I finally say. "I... want you to fuck me." He smiles and says, "Now that wasn't so hard." He stares into my eyes. "Flip," he commands. I turn around and bend over. He smacks my right cheek with a loud *crack* that fills the room.

I cry out in shock and slight pain. "Ow!" I yell. He laughs and says, "That's for being a brat." He's behind me now. I take a deep breath and arch. "You ready?" He says. I nod and can hear him ripping open the condom and place it on him. He then opens the bottle. He puts a little jelly on my hole. I feel a finger go in to help stretch me slowly. I wince a bit not used to it. At first, I'm tense, but then I relax. After a minute or so he slowly stops then uses jelly on his cock. He breaths in deep as he gently inserts the tip. I sucked in a breath through my teeth and tensed a bit more as this is MUCH bigger. He rubs my back and lets me get used to his size. "God Mawrk, you're so big." He chuckles but says nothing. Just the tip feels so good, but I wanted more. I relaxed more and backed into him to let him know to go deeper. I was used to it now. It was deep, but I was fine. He was fully in now, and he groaned. "You're so tight, baby. Uhh.. It feels so good. God, I want to fuck you so hard." He was shaking now as he pumped slow. I moaned so loudly that the neighbors probably heard. I bit the pillow and grabbed the sheet. "I'm ready, baby. It feels so good. Fuck me harder." He takes no time to grab my hips and pound into me. He's moaning hard now as I'm crying out in ecstasy. He reached around and started to stroke me also. I feel a few beads of sweat fall on my back. I then feel it hit my sweet spot, almost sending me immediately over the edge. It sends ripple through my body, shaking my core. "Fuck.. I'm already close, Mark." I've never experienced anything like this and it's fucking amazing. He's growling hard as he said a quick, "me too". I shake and tighten as I explode all over his sheets and hand, yelling out. A few more pumps and he grunts into orgasm. He rides it out with a few more grunts and gently pulls out of me. I lay on the bed, and he stands up. He takes off the condom and throws it away in a nearby trashcan by the bed. He lays next to me and puts his arm left arm under my head and pulls me to him, resting his head on mine. "I love you," he whispered, slightly out of breath. I smile wide and yawn back, "I love you too. I'm glad we did this," as I closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead, and we fell asleep.

A/N: EEEEEEEE