Chapter 14

Don't forget to leave a vote! ❤️

You wandered around the castle once again, looking for that certain genie who had disappeared from sight.

It had been a couple days since that fateful night in Paris. A couple of days since the two of you admitted your feelings towards each other. A couple days since that kiss.

Your cheeks still burned at the thought of it. A smile would find its place on your lips. And your heart would skip numerous beats you were surprised that you were still alive.

You were a bit upset that he hasn't showed up since them, but you were mostly worried. What if something had happened to him? What if he got hurt or kidnapped.

What if he never came back?

You sighed, tired and rested on one of the benches in the courtyard. It was empty and lonely. It wasn't the same peace and quiet that Yoongi provided, it made you feel empty and sad.

A couple of minutes later, you were surprised by a deep voice from behind you.

"Hello, Princess (Y/N)." You turned around in surprise to see Taehyung. The boxy smile on his face had made you feel relieved.

It was better than Jimin's seductive smirks.

"Ah, Prince Taehyung. Bored of staying inside the chambers?" You asked him, you knew that the Princes were confined to the walls of the castle. They weren't given the permission to explore the towns. The kings and queens feared that they would be targeted.

They couldn't have their keys to power harmed and missing, right?

He simply chuckled and took a seat beside you, "Righto. You took the words right out of my mouth."

Out of all the princes, he was the most carefree one, next to Jungkook, you enjoyed his company most because he was able to lighten up the mood with a mere word or phrase. The prince was also funny and kind.

But regardless of how nice and charming he was, he never made you feel the same way that a certain genie did.
"So, what do you feel about it?" He suddenly asked causing you to tilt your head in confusion.

"Pardon?" You asked in curiosity, waiting for him to continue.

"Ah, I'm afraid that this might be a sensitive topic." Taehyung simply scratched the back of his head as his eyes closed when he smiled. "What do you feel about your role in all of this?"

It was evident that the man was scared to ask, the question had been vague and you appreciated his intentions but you knew what he was trying to say.

"Like the rest of you, I had no choice." But you did. And you were going to take it as soon as you could. Even if it meant that you were being selfish.

Taehyung nodded, choosing to dismiss the topic, which you once again appreciated. Before the two of you could carry on with your conversation. A crushing pain in your head had caused you to whimper.

You became a prisoner to it, caught in a cage of pain. At first, you could hear Taehyung's questions of concern before it transitioned to him panicking and screaming. You were blinded with colorful spots which made you crave darkness. Anything to numb the pain.

You felt the bile rise to your throat and wondered why your skull wasn't being crushed yet. The pain was the greatest that you experienced.

After what seemed like eternity, the darkness consumed you, providing you with relief and solace.

The moment that your eyes fluttered, you were in a place that seemed nowhere in your kingdom or in the earth itself. It was completely blue, with strange auras that varied in color emitting from nowhere.