Chapter 3

Don't forget to leave a vote! ❤️

"Father, mother, good morning." You politely greeted as you entered the large intricate doors of the garden's patio. You were met with the sublime garden that your mother would always gloat about. She loved flowers and tried to teach you every single one of them, with books that you stared at but never read.

Your father gave you a small smile which matched your mother's. You found this as the signal to take your seat on one of the empty chairs, one of the servants had assisted you with it and you gave an amiable nod of appreciation.

"How was your morning stroll, sweetie?" Your father asked, the silence from earlier crumbled under his voice which was deep and husky. A voice that commanded respect and was honored. Feared even.

With his question, you then remembered the genie that dared to insult you. The tiny scowl on your face had not gone unnoticed by your mother, who had cocked an eyebrow at you, causing you to soften your face as you answered your father.

"Lovely, father." Although it was a fabricated answer, you couldn't exactly tell them that it was horrible and that you had an encounter with someone. A genie! They wouldn't believe you and assume that you were insane or something. You figured that the genie wouldn't be coming back anyways and that you would never be running into him again.

You hoped for it, at least.

"That's good. Fresh air is always soothing." He remarked after taking a gulp from the chalice that was in front of him. You couldn't help but wonder how he could drink so early in the morning. Your mother only gave a sigh of disapproval which your father ignored.

The three of you continued to eat in silence while idly chatting. Your father reminding you about Martial arts and Equestrian riding lessons and your mother nagging you about finishing your paintings and reading all your books by the end of the week. You couldn't do anything but nod and agree to whatever they had to say.

It had always been that way.

"Ah, which reminds me." The brunette - your mother - said which caused both you and your father to look towards her. "Your personal maid will be going on a short leave. In fact, she already left early this morning."

You didn't mind, there were plenty other servants in the castle who would be willing to assist you.

"For the time being, we hired someone who will serve as your assistant until your maid comes back." She added which caused your blood to run cold for some reason.

You didn't have a very good feeling about this.

The doors swung open slowly to reveal him. You wanted to protest but your mouth slightly gaped open as you watched him smirk nonchalantly at you.

"Good morning, Princess. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Min Yoongi. It was quite an honor to serve you."

A/N - We made it. We made it through four years of freakin academics. We made it through the four years of projects, quizzes, and expectations. We made it through those four years of being friends. Being in a barkada we all called MAIN.

I still remember clearly remember it as yesterday, we both were included in the Math program that our school had. How we became close? Of course, Pokemon. I smile at the thought of how it was so long ago. How it was so far away. How it had become an important scenario in my life which lead to my friendship to you.