Chapter 18

A/N: if you guys see notifications of  it saying that some earlier chapters were published or anything like that it's cause I just went through and fixed typos

"So your families coming to visit?" I asked folding some clothes and putting them away. "Yes" He groaned. We had gotten back in New York a couple hours ago

I stopped what I was doing and walked over to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his chest. His arms reached to my waist and he hoisted me up and sat me down on his lap.

"What's so bad about your family?" I asked. "Nothings wrong with them, I just don't understand why they can't stay in Italy for Christmas" he said kissing my neck.

"Maybe they just wanna visit you" I shrugged. He sighed and held me tight, leaning his head on my chest. "Maybe" He said.

I smiled and kissed him softly, he kissed back but we were interrupted by my phone ringing. I groaned and answered, it was Josie.

"Hey what's up?" I asked getting off of Dante and heading downstairs. "Nothing hows it going with you and your Italian stallion" she asked.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "am I coming over for Christmas?" I asked.

"Sí, But Mia and I are going over to California a while after New Years to see the family. Your um, moms side of course, your coming right?" She asked and I nodded. "Yea, how's Mia anyway?" I asked.

"Good, she was a bit surprised when you let us know you and Dante were together, but I know she knows your safe there. What about Vladimir?" She asked.

I sighed. "We're working on it" I said plopping down on one of the couches. "That's good, well I gotta run I've got a few errands to run. I'll see you soon" she said.

"See you soon" I said and our call ended. I sighed, Vladimir. I kinda forgot about him with all the fun I was having.

He's another problem I can't run away from

                        2 days later

I was interrupted from a peaceful nap when Jayda ran in the house, Jason, one of Dante's men followed in. They looked like they were for ready combat

"So, are you up for a mission?" She asked.

"Mission?" I asked. Dante did told me I could be involved, but we haven't talked about it much since Florida.

"Us and the Russians, are going to scope out one of Vladimir's trafficking sights at the ports." Said Jason.

"What did Dante say?" I asked. "He was totally against it, but I used my powers of persuasion. He'll be there of course" Jayda said folding her arms.

"Where is he at anyway?" I asked. "The warehouse getting ready, it's in a few hours. Jason was sent to actually persuade you out of it" she said.

I looked up at Jason and he looked at me. "I don't really care either way" he said and I nodded.

"I mean, sure I guess" I said. Jayda clapped her hands and smiled. "This is gonna be fun" she squealed.

She sent me upstairs with clothes she picked  to change so we could go back to the warehouse to get ready.

I changed into a pair of dark camo-pants, they weren't tight but they weren't loose either. I put on a black tight long sleeve and combat boots. I looked like I was bout to kill someone or sell drugs, but if this was the right attire than so be it I guess.