Chapter 2

Dante
"Kai, tell everyone to start heading out and radio Jason and Jayda that it's time" I said

Jayda and Jason, two of the members, had been posted up around Marco And Vladimir's  building all day while we waited to attack. Marco and Vladimir had ruled a group, they had been messing up shipments and killing my men repeatedly for no reason.

It doesn't really matter anyhow, they need to learn who runs New York and that I won't hesitate to kill them all.

"Alright" said Kai, yawning. "What, long night?" I asked. "Yea, if you catch my drift" he replied shrugging, "I don't care what creepy shit you probably do in your spare time, just don't let it interfere with work" I said, half sarcastic.

"Yea I know" he replied. "Well if that's all, let's head out" I ordered.

Stella 
I heard the voices of men guarding my cell, conversations of boring topics through out the armed members were the only form of entertainment I really had.

Eavesdropping? Sure why not.

My cell was pretty spacious, not that it was luxurious or anything. There was a thin, uncomfortable mattress in the corner and a bathroom on the other side, but it was shielded by a wall. It also had multiple bars and rings hanging from the ceiling, which I assumed was used for hanging people by, yep, hanging people

 I was stuck wearing a ripped up tank top and grey shorts, and I desperately wanted a shower.

As I was contemplating my depressing life, I heard a series of yelling and gunshots above me. I saw the men guarding me cell run to the top level to see what the racket was. What was going on?

Dante
We quietly infiltrated the building through all exits, the silence ended once the first shot was fired by me at a passing guard.
"Alright you all know the plan, don't fucking let me down" I barked into an earpiece, "and if any of you find Vladimir at Marco save them both for me" I continued.

I moved to take rights and lefts with Kai, my right hand man by my side, I found a door leading downstairs.

"Let's go" I said as I pushed the unlocked door open. It was the lower level of the building, as I walked through I saw rows of cells on my left and right. There was no one in it, as I continued to walk we were confronted by 2 members.

"Shit" said one of them, I smiled, finally something to do. I aimed by gun as they started to pull theirs out, so did Kai. Him and I ducked behind crates while they fired, as soon as they stopped to reload, I took the opening and shot one in the lower stomach while Kai shot the other in the leg, they both fell.

"Alright where the fuck are Marco and Vladimir" I growled at them as they lay limp on the floor.

"I don't k-know, were only posted on lower levels guarding, we don't know anything I swear" said one of them shakily. "Jeez, take care of these dumb asses while I keep looking Kai" I said

"Sure" said kai with a big grin slapped across his face. I kept walking until I got near the end, then I saw her.

As I arrived to a certain cell, I saw a girl leaning against the stone wall. She looked up at me, and trembled with fear

She was beyond beautiful, it was like seeing an angel for the first time. Her wavy brown hair, and light brown eyes like pools of honey, her full lips and olive skin, perfection

Stella 
"W-who are you" I managed to stutter as a tall shadow approached the outside of my cell, suddenly a man stepped out of the shadow that engulfed him.

He was carved by the gods himself. He had tanned skin and black inky hair, with green eyes and a sharp face structure. His tight black t-shirt outlined a muscular body and I saw his arms covered in tattoos.

"Did Vladimir send you to come get me or something" I asked shaking, but trying not to sound scared.

"Do you know where Vladimir is?" he asked gently, his superior voice sounded out.
"No" I said while letting my head fall down, he was probably here to hurt me even more. Suddenly I heard a loud smash, and then a creaking. I looked up to see that the man had broke the door open.

"Go" he ordered, and I ran past him. I ran as fast as I was capable of, and looked back one last time just to get one more glimpse. He was staring right at me, before turning around to fight a guard that approached him

-to becontinued