Chapter 12

I stalked towards his room quietly.

I finally arrived at the door and knocked softly. "It's me, Stella" I said quietly.

He opened the door and immediately pulled my face an inch before his. "What's wrong?" He asked holding my face.

I escaped his reach and began to hand him the note, he silently took it and read carefully. I've never seen someone's mood change so quick.

His eyes suddenly turned dark. In one quick movement he hauled me into his room and pulled me onto his bed.

He pulled out his phone and called someone, he began to speak Italian and after a moment he hung up.

"That bastard" he muttered under his breath. Quickly he turned around and punched the wall beside him, leaving a hole.

He tried to punch it again but in a quick movement I slipped into the space between him and the wall and held tight onto his waist. "Please, s-stop" I said. I felt his body loosen up, he picked up my face and pressed my back against the wall.

"Every time you touch me, I-I can't hold back any longer. Any man who touches you answers to me, your mine" he said.

Passion was dancing in his eyes and I knew he lit a fire in mine, for my lips ached for his as he moved his head closer. Before he could move any closer, his phone rang. He scowled and picked it up, before he spoke he said something to me.

"Stay in here tonight, we'll continue this later" he said. I gulped and he walked out yelling into the phone.

I ran to the nearest mirror, my face was a beet red. I walked to the balcony and opened it up to stare at the stars for a moment.

We'll continue this later?. Am I really catching feelings for this man. All I could think about was how close we were, and how my face burned with passion at his touch.

I sighed and walked to the bed, turning off the lights. I don't really care if this is Dante's bed, I'm extremely tired. The warm breeze blew through the room, as I grabbed the nearest pillow.

                                              ***************************************

I heard the door open and close, I turned my head to see Dante waking towards me. Passion and lust poured through his eyes onto the carpet below him.

I flipped myself over and propped myself on my elbows. "Dante?" I asked.

Before I could continue he crawled on the bed and grabbed my thigh, pulling me below him.

"Non credo di poterne prendere abbastanza della tua." He said.

Translation: I don't think I can get enough of you.

"No sé hablar italiano" I replied back in Spanish, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Translation: I don't speak Italian.

"We don't need to speak" he said.

As I was about to ask what he meant, he sealed his lips with mine.

I could've sworn time stopped for a moment, when we kissed. I could feel passion radiating off of both of us. I knew he felt it too, because he pulled me even closer. In that moment, I didn't care about anything. All I needed was him.

He moved his kisses down to my neck until he hit my soft spot. I held back a moan before he growled and pinned my hands above my head.

"Don't silence yourself, Stella. I wanna hear every noise that comes out of that mouth of yours" he said making his way back to my face.