Meet and Greet the crew

Third person Pov.

"I am glad that you all could make it today. I am Kay Rose the Camp Director here at Camp Mindscape, The Nice lady on my right is my daughter Karmena Rose, the camp nurse, To my left is My daughter Tenebris Cealem, who's the activities director, Next to her the Camp's Crafts director Mage. And next to Karmena is the camps cook Mrs Hudson. I am glad that you have all gotten her on time. Now for cabins. The seven cabins are Wilderbeast cabin,  Sidhe Cabin, Dove Cabin,  Jötnar Cabin, Hounds Cabin,  Munchkin Cabin, and Pegasus cabin who this year will be combined with our old Cakers Cabin. The Counsellors for the cabins are as followed, For Wilderbeast we have Ruffnut Mayhopper and Astrid Hofferson, for Sidhe Cabin we have Merlin Emrys and Arthur Pendragon, For Dove cabin, we have Dean Winchester and Castiel Shurley." Kay Rose said.

Dean glared at the main table when he heard this as if that would change anything. Castiel shuffled his trenchcoat getting a look from Arthur, Merlin, and Sherlock. Kay continued," And for the  Jötnar Cabin we have Sam Winchester and Gabriel Shurley, For the Hounds Cabin we have Sherlock Homes and John Wattson, In charge of Munchkin Cabin is Charlie Bradbury and  Dorothy Gale, and For the combined cabin We have  Annabeth Chase and  Piper McLean  for the girls' side and the boys side we have Mycroft Holmes and Greg Lestrade. Thank you, and have a great summer!" 

Sherlock stared at where he had seen John sit down the stared at X at the main table the mumbled under his breath," Bloody hell X."

John shrugged and just let it be though he was the only one. Sam practically panicked when he heard he was going to be working with Gabriel. While Gabriel smirked and continued sucking on his lollipop.  

Dean's pov.

The Karmena gal stood up and said," Now you will not only be working with your partnered  Counsellors but you will also be rooming with them in the staff cabin. Since we are running low on space. So before the kids get here why don't you all go place your bags in the staff cabin and get your cabins schedule. See you guys at introduction!"  

I inwardly gorund as I grabbed my bag from the front and followed the signs to the staff cabin. I heard the shuffle of what I thought to be leaves then the heavy breathing of someone.

"h...hey," I heard the Gay Punk nerd say. I turned around and looked at him. I can't hide the fact that he was hot in the cute baby in a trenchcoat way. He brown almost black hair that in an 'I just had the best sex of my life' way that had my heart fluttering. The same reaction I had at school when I was around him. It made me through dry but I swallowed and said," Castiel." 

"Look... I know that I have been a dick the past five years but do think we can put that aside at least for the summer?" He asked hand digging into his pockets. I nodded and replied," Might as well... we're going to be sharing a room right?"

He nodded and pulled his bag up on his shoulder as We walked towards the staff cabin. I looked at him and asked," so how did you get stuck here?" 

He frowned then said," My dad got tired of me and my sibling so he sent me and Gabriel here, the twins are off exploring the states, the younger kids are watching my youngest brother at home and the rest well... who the hell knows..." 

I nodded as we came up into the staff cabin. I saw a few others already there. The four of the chick counsellers, a guy with an umbrella and who I assumed to be his boyfriend, and a guy in a jumper. I leaned against a tree and sighed. 

The one with the umbrella looked at Castiel then at me and said," I am assuming That you two are Dean and Castiel?" 

"Mycroft! What did X say about doing that," The guy next to him said. The first guy who I assumed to be Mycroft said," It's fine Greg. I did say which one is which. Even though I know."