Introduction: Merlin

Merlin's pov. (the day before camp in another town)

I yawned as I got up from the bed. I looked around the room and sighed when I didn't see Arthur. I glanced around and saw a note on the desk by the window. I picked it up and read it

Dear Merlin,

I had a few things to do at the store before we head over to the Camp. I already put the bags in the truck. See you when I get back. Hugs and Kisses, 

 -Arthur.

I smiled as I read it and got dressed. I went down to the bottom floor of our flat and started cooking breakfast. I smiled as I remembered how it uses to be. It was thousands of years after the war for Camelot. I hade moved to the USA was trying to go through life like a normal teenage sorta. And I did manage it until I was forced to go to summer camp. That's where I re-met Arthur. We kindled out love over Camp. He gained his memories and he moved into together to years ago. He got a job at a shop and I worked on little magic works here and there, and in the summer we would go to Camp. It was an interesting gig we had. I as I put the walfuls in the oven I heard my phone ring from upstairs. I walked up and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Merlin! It's Mage, And I have so great news. So you know how my mum had asked my sister X to recruit a few counsellers?" My extric friend Mage asked. 

"yes, you wouldn't shut up about it over at the workshop. Why?" I asked her.

She responded with," Well they said yes! That and the four kids from my younger sisters school have also been excepted. This Great! Though I would be careful around a few of them. The Homes kids, The Winchesters, and most importantly Castiel. At least at first. I'll tell you more when you get here tomorrow. See ye there Merls!" 

She hung up on me after that. I sighed as I slipped my phone into the pocket of my vest and headed back down. 

{time skip of two hours and after Arthur has had his breakfast}

Me and Arthur were on the road going to the Camp. I was telling him about Mage's Call.

"Merlin don't worry. The worst that could happen is that their hunters, and even then your not a witch or a wizard. You're a Warlock. The most powerful one ever too. You got this Merlin," He told. I smiled as he placed a hand on my thigh. 

"I am glad you think that. Most people don't know the difference. and I could have sworn I've read about a Castiel before," I replied as we drove off. He smiled and said," Relax Merlin I trust you."

Arthur's pov.

I was worried sure, but Merlin has avoided hunters for ages, and These Homes kids don't sound that bad. I trusted Merlin with my life. Plus Mage hasn't let anything happen to us ever since I remember who I was. As I dove down the highway towards Jupiter forest where the Camp was I smiled remembering what it was like growing up feeling I wasn't whole, like I didn't belong in this time. To learn that I was right, that I was missing Merlin, that I was a King, and that I was placed here for some reason was a feeling that I couldn't quite explain. I had fallen in love with Merlin and I was going to cherish the time I had with him. 

AUTHORS NOTE : 

I know that this one was a bit on the short end but it will make sense in the next couple of chapters. Let me know if you want me to make a pre-quile to any of the ships so far. See ya all later. Also, let me know if you want pictures of what some of the characters look like.  

-Signed Yikisole13/ Moondust