42 - Do Me Right (Joel & Cass)

"I love you babe, but you're taking too long to get ready

"I love you babe, but you're taking too long to get ready." Joel pouts.

"Stop complaining, I'm trying to look good for you." Cassandra replies as she puts on her eyeliners.

Joel walks to Cassandra's vanity and hugs her from the back

Joel walks to Cassandra's vanity and hugs her from the back. He then rest his chin on her shoulder. "You are effortlessly beautiful already. It's just a dinner. With only me. What are you working so hard for?" he asks.

Cassandra puts the eyeliner down as she was done. "As I said, I want to look good for you." She turns around, cupping her face with her own hands. "Just tell me how do I look?" she blinks her eyes repeatedly.

"I've told you that you look beautiful. Please Cass, let's go now." he begs. Cassandra checks her makeup in the mirror for the last time before they both leave the room for their date.

Joel refused to have their driver with them. He prefers to spend the whole night with just him and Cassandra alone. "I woke up with you every morning, and see your face every night before I sleep. But I still have these butterflies in my stomach everytime you ask me out." Cassandra says, dropping her hand on Joel's thigh.

He holds her hand up and kiss the back of it. "Same, babe." he tells her.

When the arrived at their destination Cassandra was confused. "I thought we are going to have a dinner?" she says when Joel parks his car in the building.

"We are." he answers as they got into the elevator and he pushed the button to the highest floor.

He took her to a penthouse. He organized a table for two in the balcony where they can see the view of the whole city.

 He organized a table for two in the balcony where they can see the view of the whole city

Cassandra was amazed by the city lights,
while Joel was keeping his eyes on her face. "It's beautiful." Cassandra says as she keeps her eyes on the view.

"You are beautiful." Joel slips the his thoughts from his mouth, making Cassandra moves her eyes on him and blushes.

"You've seen this face everyday, Joel. But you still look at me like it's the first time we met." she says, smiling as she throws her gaze onto the plate.

"It's because you look prettier every second I laid my eyes on you." Joel replies.

Cassandra gets the warm feelings in her heart rising to her face. "What would I do without your flattering words? I've grown on you more and more everyday." she covers her face with her other hand.

"That's why we are going to get married and stay together forever. This man lives his life to make you happy." Joel tells her.

When the dinner ended Joel takes her hand and shows her around. "This place is ours. Our secret hideout." he whispers to her ears.

Cassandra turns around, looking at him in disbelief. "You bought this place?" she asks.

Joel nods. "I know there will be times that we need to escape from the crazy bunch in the palace. That's why I bought this for us." he wrapped his arms around her waist and kiss her neck.

Cassandra put her hands around his neck and kisses him. "You've done so much for us. Thank you."

"Told you I live to make you happy." he kisses her back. "Wait, we need a soundtrack." He then takes out a remote control and pushed a button to play a song.

I paint the moon, you draw the stars
We can do anything that you want
The night is done and young and I guess we’re just babies
You let me lead but I still follow
You tell me not to think of tomorrow
Still beg and borrow just to keep you with me
And your hand, my hand, just push the world away

Do me right, do me right
Don’t do me wrong
Do me right, do me right
I know all along
When I can’t see it you share the light
Spend all our days just to save the night
Do me right, do me right
Don’t do me wrong

Cassandra pulls Joel closer to her and touches his face. They rest their foreheads on each other as the lyrics of the song sinks into their hearts. "I love you, Joel. It's the both of us for eternity." she whispers to him softly.

----

----

Joel and Cassandra wakes up at the same time. Cassandra put her hand at the back of Joel's head and run her fingers in his curls. "I love waking up next to an angel." she says, staring at his perfect face.

"Says an angel herself." Joel smiles and kisses her forehead. "I love waking up seeing my world before my eyes." he grins playfully.

Cassandra laughs a little, as she softly slapped his chest. "Stop it, we're being cheesy as soon as we open our eyes."

"Well, a little affection early in the morning won't hurt." Joel smirks, as he pushed himself on top of her. "Looking so beautiful in bed with your fiance is illegal, my love." he gives her the eyes.

"Do I have to be punished for that?" Cassandra holds his waist and moves her hands up to his chest.

Feeling overwhelmed by her touch and how she played with him, Joel nods. "Then punish me, Your Highness." Cassandra pulls him down and kiss his lips.

He was breathing hard as he lifts her leg to his hip

He was breathing hard as he lifts her leg to his hip. "God, Cass. I love you." he drops his head, letting their bodies become one.