2 - Meeting the Cousins

"Ayy baby you look good in the morning light" Chris removed a strain of hair from the girl's face. She smiled and gave him a kiss as a start of the day. The kiss almost heated up, but they were disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Good morning you big dick!" Erick came barging in, but stop his step when he sees what's happening on Chris's bed. He covers his eyes with his hand, keeping the index and middle finger apart so that he can still see the view.

"Can't you give your lust an off day or something? You always have girls almost everyday." Erick complains. The girl smirks, while she gets off the bed and put on her clothes.

She walks slowly towards Erick, eyes on his green orbs. "Good morning, prince Colon." she kissed his jaw before leaving the room.

Erick and Chris looks at each other, shaking their head on disapproval. "You need to calm you lust down, Velez. Joel won't like this." Erick lectures him.

"And you need to find a way to lower down that seducing power of yours. You keep distracting my girls when you're around." Chris sighed. "And why are you here early in the morning?"

"Time for some training, cousin." Joel gets into the room. Throwing a sword towards Chris, who managed to grab it with fear on his face. "Easy bro, you could slice me up with this." he complains.

"Wish I can slice that big dick of yours so that you'll stop fucking every girls in town. Now hurry!" with that comment, Joel walks out the room.

The boys settle down into the battlefield, and the trainer sorts them into partners of two. Which leaves one of them with no one to spar with, but the trainer.

Chris partners up with Erick at first, but Joel insisted that the two will just play around instead of training so he swap them up. Chris partner up with Richard instead.

Zabdiel raised his hand, saying he has a better suggestion. "Let me make it easier for you all." he stabbed his sword to the ground. "I'm out from this. Got a new song to write." he put up his hands, and walk to the corner of the field where there are benches for spectators.

The boys just watch his move as he put on his headphones and starts writing things on his notebook. "Oh cmon, Zabdi gets to ditch this stupid training but I can't?"

"Because he ditched training for arts, a talent. Not to go pussy hunting." Richard elbowed Chris under his ribs.

The boys start their sword training. The best move can be seen coming from Richard, as his family is known to have the spirit of a knight. "Slow down, Rich. You could've killed me." Chris cried, trying to dodge from the end of Richard's sword.

"Funny how you act like a daddy on bed but cry like a baby on sword battle." Erick mocks him while keeping his eyes on Joel's move.

"Focus, cousins. My dad want us to be prepared." Joel said, swiping his sword against Erick's making it slipped from his grip. "You lose." he smiled, pointing the end of his sword on Erick's throat.

-------

Cassandra got into her newly rented apartment and walked to the balcony for fresh air. Then a crow came in. "Seriously? A crow? That's so lame of you. Don't think I'll let you linger on my shoulder like classic old folks tales." Cassandra mocks.

The crow changes shape into a young man.  It's her cousin from the Devil side, Luke. "You really think I want to be that? That's the only flying animal I'm good at. Unless you want to see a moth with cat's tail." Luke scoffs.

Less than one hour in this world, and Cassandra is already enjoying it. "It's nice up here, don't you think?" she asks, letting the breeze blow against her face.

"Maybe. Do you love it already?" Luke asks her.

Cassandra nods. She took out an electronic gadget and shove it in Luke's face. "Look at this. This is what they called phone. We don't have this in the underworld, Luke. That's how left behind we are. All because of Lucian." she whines.

"You mean your dad." Luke corrects her.

Cassandra rolls her eyes. She never address him as father since she was a teenager. As she grew up there's a lot of things she learned about Lucian that makes her dislike him. She only agrees to this task because she doesn't want to live down there anymore. 

"I tell you this. I'm going to make this plan works, Lucian will get the power he wants, while I marry one of my Angel cousin and live happily ever after. Here, not in the stupid world he made for us." Cassandra makes it clear to Luke.

Cassandra studies the town, the crowd on the street. Until her eyes lay onto a familiar face. Her half Devil cousin. Wearing a smirk on her face, she changed into her moth shape and fly down to the street, only changing back to human form once she get into a dark alley.

Once she gets into her gorgeous human form, Cassandra walks out from the alley. She wanders her eyes on where she first spotted him. That's when she found that he's not alone. "Good. All five cousins are here." she grins.

Luke came to her running from behind

Luke came to her running from behind. As he got next to her the skinny guy put his hand on her shoulder, pacing for breath. "How good are you in being a dog?" she asked him.

"Not as good as a crow, but I can make it last for more than 15 minutes." he answered. "Good. Because I have a plan." she let out the devilish grin, the one she got from her dad.

"I really am not interested on becoming a king. Seriously." Chris exclaimed, carrying Erick on his back. If Joel's dad Jared wins against Lucian next year, the five of them have to be on election to be chosen as a king. That's why the five of them have to stay in the palace in the capital, instead of the regions assigned for their family.

"Keep that thought until we see if Joel's dad wins against my uncle Lucian." Erick replied. Rumors spread that Lucian is getting himself stronger for the next battle.

Joel keeps himself silent, despite it was his father they're talking about. Suddenly Chris stopped walking. "Guys. That makes me think. If any of us gets to be the next king, do we have to get married first?" he asked, his face gone blank. Marriage is his biggest fear.

"Is that what you're worried about, you idiot?" Richard pushed Chris's forehead backwards with his index finger.

"Maybe not. Jared doesn't have to get married before taking the throne, right?" Erick nod his head while lending his thoughts.

Chris rolled his eyes and dropped Erick down to the ground. "That was because he was already married one decade earlier. How come such good looking face of yours doesn't come along with a functional brain?" Chris said, annoyed.

Erick climbed back behind Chris. The two has been the closest cousins among the five. They continue talking about the battle and election, when suddenly a pug came running around their legs.

"Ayy, fudgy puggy!!" Chris screamed, dropping Erick from his back again. The four of them including the smart Joel chased the pug, leaving Erick to recover from the fall on his own.

Looking from afar, Cassandra smiles in satisfaction. Fools, why was it so easy to get to you guys? She speaks in her heart.

Okay guys for these first few chapters I'm going to take it slow, so that you'll get to know each prince better. Does it sounds good? Hope it is 😊 don't forget to vote 🌸