47 - Wedding's Coming Soon

"I can't believe they kicked us out just because they're trying on their wedding dress

"I can't believe they kicked us out just because they're trying on their wedding dress." Erick complains in the ball pit.

Joel keeps his eyes on his phone, hoping that Riki would send him a picture of Cassandra in her wedding dress. "I can't believe you brought us here out of many other places." he says.

"You're the only person that disagree with my idea, man." Erick says, looking at Richard and Zabdiel that are throwing the balls to each other, acting like little kids.

Erick sits up, glancing at Joel's phone. "You're texting with Riki?" he asks as he reads the conversation on Joel's phone screen.

Joel:
Bro I know you're reading this. Please, just one picture.

Riki:
You're going to see it later in the wedding. Stop texting me.

Joel:
I'm curious. Cmon, we know the tailor will make her final touch on the dress later so please show how does she looks like in it.

Riki:
She looks pretty as always. Smell you later, curious cat. -Your stunning mixed blood lover

 -Your stunning mixed blood lover

"Oops. Looks like you just got caught." Erick says when he saw the last reply from Riki.

"Oh shut up." Joel rolls his eyes and keep his phone in his back pocket. He then threw a ball on Erick, and Erick strikes back. That's when he agrees that Erick's idea on chilling in there wasn't that bad.

The boys went to the stadium to watch a game after they were done with the ball pit. "Chris is not joining us again?" Erick asks the others.

They all shook their head. "I called him just now. He said he's busy doing some stuff. Let me guess, screwing stuff." Richard answers.

Since last week Chris has been spending most of his time outside the palace. He just join them for training, sometimes he joined them eating. But most of the time he was outside.

"As long as he didn't get anyone pregnant out of wedlock and make my dad mad, I don't mind what he's doing. Everyone has their different ways in living their lives. Maybe he just found a new life." Joel lends his thought.

Erick pressed his lips into a thin line. Chris has been his closest cousin since they were little. They always do silly things together. Chris's recent change of behavior even it was the slightest change according to the others, makes him feel uneasy.

Zabdiel noticed Erick zoning out. He elbowed him to wake him up. "What was you thinking about?" he asks.

Erick shook his head. "Nothing."

"Wedding stuff?" Richard asks. Erick just nod, not wanting to let them know about his thoughts on Chris. The game starts, and they abandoned their conversation to focus on it.

---

"So you guys agreed on joined wedding?" Riki asks Cass and Samia as they are trying on their dresses.

"We've always agree on that. Joel and Erick were the ones that make a big issue on it." Cass answers, twirling her body in front of the mirror. "Joel doesn't want to have the wedding later than Erick, claiming that the whole attention would've been stole by the first wedding."

"While Erick keeps complaining about 'sharing the spotlight' with Joel. I really don't know what's the big deal with that. I don't mind sharing the attention with Cass." Samia adds.

"What was he being worried about? He's the half devil. He'll get the attention as soon as they see him." Riki says.

"Exactly. That's what I told him." Samia replies. Then the two of them turn around to show their dress to Riki, Kat and Finn. "What do you think?" they ask.

Finn was looking at them with astonishment in his eyes

Finn was looking at them with astonishment in his eyes. "Stunning as fuck." he let out unintentionally.

"As what?" Riki turns his head on him with widened eyes. Finn covers his mouth with his both hands and shook his head. "I need a word with the guys when they come back. He must learn it from them." Riki shook his head.

"But he's right. You two look stunning. Stunning as....... As whatever the word you can think of." Kat says, laughing at the last part.

They end the session by telling the tailor the final changes they want to make on their dresses. Just after the tailor left the palace, the boys came back.

Joel immediately ran towards Cassandra and grabs her waist. "Does the dress fitting session went well?" he asks.

Cassandra nods. "And you should've known you can't bribe my brother for a sneak peek." she pinched his arm. "I lived in hell but I do know about the bad luck that might comes if I let my groom see me in my wedding dress before the event."

Joel flinched and rub his arm. "You called me a pessimist but you believed in superstitious things." he whines.

"It's just 3 months left. Wait for it." Cassandra tells him.

---

"And why should I do it?" Chris banters. Mara just asked him to do something that he wasn't even sure what's it for.

Jodi was sleeping peacefully behind Mara, thanks to the spell she put on her. Mara glanced at her before looking back at Chris. "Because if you want her back, you'll do as I say. You don't like to piss me off, Christopher." she says in a threatening voice.

Chris squints his eyes on her. "That makes me wonder, why did you save her in the first place?" he asks.

Mara gave him an expressionless look as she took a step closer to him. She grabs his face and show to him the vision of lifeless Jodi in his head. "Learn not to ask too many questions, or I'll make it happen." she says before she lets go of him.

"You evil." Chris hissed at her.

"Say whatever you want. Her fate is in my hand. You must've thought of telling your cousins about it, but it's too late now, kid. If you do anything other than what I've told you to, she'll go back to where I took her. 6 feet underground." Mara says with an evil grin.

She walks towards Jodi and stroke her head. She looks at Chris before she snaps her fingers, waking Jodi up from her sleep. "Wake up, Jordana. He's here." she says softly.

Jodi moves her eyes to find Chris, and smiles as soon as she sees him. She then stood up and gives him a hug. "I'm sorry I fall asleep waiting for you. How long have you been here?" she asks.

Chris kisses the top of her head and touches her hair. "I just arrived." he lied, glaring at Mara.