Chapter 62

Wendy's POV

"Wah~~" I looked around the room looking at the wonderful room I am in! I suddenly noticed a photo under the bed. Hmm...maybe he accidentally dropped it. I took it out from under the bed and examined the photo.

It was a photo of a boy, in between a woman and a man. Is that.....

"Yah! W-Wendy-ah!" I heard Ben. He snatched the photo off me.

"Is that you and your umma and appa?"

"I-it's none of your business." He said quickly.

"S-sorry."

"I-it's ok..."

I then noticed lots of dress in the open wardrobe.

"Why do you have lots of dresses when you are a guy?" I asked giggling

"This...is my umma's room...." He said quietly. I stopped giggling.

"Omo! M-mian-hae."

"It's ok. I'll be going now."

"N-ne."

Ben's POV

Aish! How did she find that photo? I've been looking for it everywhere!

I then saw a dog walking around the hallway. Is that.....Georgia's dog? I went up to it and picked it up.

"Hello mr. Doggy. Are you lost?" I asked while patting it's head. The dog barked a few times and licked my face.

"Haha! That tickles!" It kept doing that until we both heard a shout.

"Yah! Is that Max you are holding?" I looked at the direction the shout was coming from. It was....Anders

"W-well, I guess so." I said and handed over the dog to him. The dog tried to get out of Anders arm.

"Hey hey, it's ok. I'll see you around some other time." I whispered to the dog and patted its head.

"Well then, I'll be going Ben-ssi." Anders said and walked away holding the dog.

Such a cute little dog ^^

Chanyeol's POV

Aish!

"Oppa! Do something!" I heard Amy scream

"Kai! Try shouting Soojung's name!"

"SOOJUNG!!!!!" He shouted. Soojung completely ignored him and kept running towards her.

"Her full name!"

"umm...YAH!!!! JUNG SOOJUNG!!!!" Again, she didn't listen.

"Aish! Soojung is going to get hurt! I can feel it!" Luhan said

"Aish!"

My eyes widen when I saw what happened next.

"SOOJUNG!!!"

Soojung's POV

I started charging like mad and I was ready to strike when a paw scratched my face and hind legs kicked me on the stomach. I hit the wall with my back and groaned in pain. Tinky charged for me again, but this time, she bit my neck until it started bleeding. I yelped in pain, trying to get her off me. She stopped and turned into her form, smirking at me.

"Guess who won?" I couldn't reply. I coughed out blood and she let out a little chuckle.

"Too bad you've grown weaker. I'll be taking my leave. Bye everyone I will totally miss you." She said in a sarcastic voice. Kai was ready to attack her but Chanyeol stopped him. My eyelids started to close and once again, I was surrounded by darkness.