Chapter 9

Soojung's pov

Oh no I just attracted attention. The police was staring at me and the idols were staring at me. Oh no.
I could see Chanyeol panicking. I was panicking too. Tinky was panicking. The exo members looked puzzled. Chanyeol ran to me and grabbed Tinky's hand and mine. He ran us to the members.

"Explain." Suho said with a stern face.

"Later." Chanyeol replied. We ignored everyone asking questions and Tinky and I had to ignore the glares on the fans faces.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR OPPA'S?!??" One of them shouted.

"MOVE! I'M TRYING TO GET A PICTURE!"

We ran into the van and we all sighed a relived sigh.

"Explain" Suho demanded.

"But--" Chanyeol started but got cut off by Suho

"NO BUTS!!! I WANT EXPLANATION NOW!!!"

"Ok ok fine. We a--" I cut him off.

Stupid idiot! Don't let the freakin driver hear! I'll explain it!-Me

Sorry, and sure.-Chanyeol

LOL-Tinky

Shut up-Chanyeol

"So..... The explanation?" Suho questioned.

"I'll explain instead of this idiot here." I said while pointing to Chanyeol.

"Hey!"

"Shut up Chanyeol can't you see Soojung is trying to explain here? Xiumin said.

"Thank you Xiumin. Anyway. I'm going to speak quiet from now so come closer." They all nodded their heads and came closer.

"Ok, we are wolves and I'm the princess if wolves. Ti--" I got cut off by Sehun

"So that's why you're so pretty" I blushed. But then I hit my head. What do you think you are doing?! You like someone else! Not him!

"A-anyway. Tinky is my childhood friend and Chanyeol is the prince so he has a special power. I've got the power to control water, time control, lighting, frost, flight, heal, teleportation, wind, light, flame, earth, mind controlling and mind reading. Tinky is electricity and Chanyeol is flame. He has a pet Phoenix. If you want you could come to wolf--" I was cut off by Chanyeol. He had a serious face on.

"Chanyeol what's wrong?" Suho asked?

Soojung. They are not allowed to come.-Chanyeol

Why?-Soojung

Oh! I know the reason why!-Tinky

"Tell me" I said out loud.

"Tell you what?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Nothing"

"If you please let me continue."

"Sure!" They all chorused.

I told them that our enemies were the vampires and that I was targeted and they wanted my blood. They all started to squirm when I told them they would drain my blood everyday and I would become weak and ugly.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!! I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!!!! I WILL PROTECT YOU!!!" Sehun shouted.

"We're here!" The driver said.

We got off and started walking to the apartment. I was walking in between Chanyeol and Tinky.

"Chanyeol, you do realise that I'm here with you in Japan and you didn't introduce me to SHINee"

"Oh crap. I forgot. Kai would probably show you to SHINee since he is best friends with Taemin."

"WTF. Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Stop whining and get in the elevator."
I was too busy thinking that I didn't know we were in the apartment already. Chanyeol let us stay in the spare room. Tinky and I were talking when Tao came in.

"Noona! Can you show is your powers? Chanyeol said it was ok! Pleaseeeeeeee" he said with agioo.

He was soo cute I couldn't say no.

"Of course." We went into the living room and they were already prepared. They moved the tables and there was a huge gap. They sat at the back of the room.

"So first I'll show you my water abilities. Suho, your symbol is water right? Well looks like you are seeing your own abilities being used in real life."

Tinky gave me a cup of water or should I say I out water in the cup with my bare hands. I could hear them saying 'ohhhh' and 'cool'. I then used my abilities and made a big water bubble. I moved it side to side and dropped it on the floor. There was water everywhere and the members started panicking except Tinky, me and Chanyeol. I used my fire abilities and dried it up.

Suddenly I felt dizzy. Was it because I didn't use my powers for a long time? My legs started getting wobbly and before I knew it I fell to the ground.

"Soojung! Soojung!" Was the only thing I heard before I blacked out.