Chapter 40

Ok, firstly before I even get started I must apologise. I'm sorry for not updating for the past few days, I hope you will forgive me. I was on a holiday and there was no internet connection. But now I'm back and happy to write for you now! To make it up to you I will do a dedication.

Thank you @kdramapop_ @JashleyDalangin @TanyaSing4 @sophiesuayan @dotee_arancel @Minhyo_77 @Overdose24 for voting for my book

Thank you @AngelicaSakuraSalas @ShiHan2 @JohannaMarie_68 @HallyWave @ShawolExostan88 @kristenlmh for following me

Thank you @dotee_arancel and @exolover4 for adding this book to your reading list.

Thank you all the people who has supported my book and reads it. I love you guys!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy your new chapter you have been waiting for!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's pov

"Wolves?!" Suli shouted as everyone was heading to the apartment.

"SHUT UP!! I mean.....sorry. I just don't want anyone to know." Chanyeol said while looking at the ground.

"Chanyeol, look up while walking or else you will hit a--" I was going to tell him to be careful of the pole in front of him but too late.

"Owwwwww~~~~~~" he groaned while rubbing his forehead. "Lay~~~~~" he called. Lay went up to him and started healing him. Wait. HEALING?!

"Is Lay oppa a vampir-- I mean a wolf?" Luna asks

"Yea, I found out my powers a few weeks ago. Turned out that I am half human half wolf." Lay explained. I nodded. Is it just me or is Lay shining like a beautiful star in the sk--- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT?!?! No no no no. Do I like him? I..........don't.........know........

"Um Victoria, why aren't you coming into the elevator?" Lay asks. I came into reality and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh um....yea of course." I said while walking into the elevator.

-AWKWARD SILENCE- *crow flies past while leaving dots*

*DING* the elevator door opened and we all went out and went to EXO's apartment.

"So......Welcome~" Lay said while smiling brightly.

>.< THAT SMILE!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAA~ THAT SMILE CAN KILL!!!~!~!~!!~~!

"Victoria?" I heard a sweet angel voice calling my name.

"Angel~~~~" I suddenly blurted out. Suddenly I felt cold freezing water land on my face.

"WHAT THE----" I was cut off by Amber.

"SOOJUNG DID IT!!!!!! TO SNAP YOU BACK TO REALITY!!!" Amber shouted while pointing to Soojung. She didn't have a bucket though......

"I can make water with my bare hands" Soojung said. Can she read minds?!

"Yea."

"WHAT?!" I better be carful of what I say now.

"Yea you better."

"Could you please stop reading my mind? It's kinda creepy now." I pleaded. She nodded.

"So...........can we tell the SM Ent.?" Suli asked.

"Yea! I mean we are all a family. No secrets. Only if it's really private. Come on. We are a family!" Luna said while jumping up and down.