Chapter 39

Tinky's pov

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked. He looked shocked but fully recovered.

"You will find out." He said while smirking.

"NO TELL ME NOW!!!" I shouted.

"You want the truth or the lie?" He asked while making coffee

"I want the truth. NOW!!"

"My girlfriend." I was shocked. Really shocked. My heart was shattered into pieces.

"W-what?" I asked just to make sure.

"My girlfriend. She is coming tonight so if you will please not interrupt us talking. She is also staying here too--"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I THINK YOU ARE A WOLF?! ARE YOU A VAMPIRE!??!!?" I shouted.

"I wish. But I'm not a vampire. Ill give you a clue?"

"THIS ISNT A GAME L. THIS IS SERIOUS. WHAT ARE YO----" I didn't finish my sentence. Sparkles started surrounding him and there stood a fox coated in a beautiful red fur.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked while circling me.

"I'm not afraid of you. Because---"

"I know you're not afraid because wolves and foxes are best friends. Why don't your transform into yourself?" He asked.

"I'm never doing what you are telling me to now." I said while crossing my arms.

"Look, I don't want to force you---"

"Then don't." I said as I ran up to my room.

That jerk. That cheater! That---- I started crying uncontrollably.

"D.O......D.O......I'm so sorry"

L's pov

I heard her crying and calling for D.O. Do I feel guilty? I hear you say. Of course not. It's funny.

*DING DONG* yay! She's here!

I ran to the door and saw her standing there.

"Hey babe. You're here early! That's good." I greeted as she came inside.

"So where is your ex-girlfriend?" She asked.

"Crying like there is no tomorrow and repeating D.O's name 100 times." I replied which made her giggle.

"Tell her to come out. I want to see how pretty she is"

"She won't look pretty after she cries. She looks really ugly. Just warning you" that made her laugh a lot. I started calling her name

"TINKY COME DOWN NOW I WANT YOU TO MEET JIYUN,MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I shouted.

Tinky's pov

"TINKY COME DOWN NOW I WANT YOU TO MEET JIYUN,MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I heard him shout from downstairs. I hesitated but I thought I should go down. Let's see how pretty she is to make L love her more than me. I was about to go down when I saw myself in the mirror. Eww. I fixed my hair and fixed my shirt. There. I went down and saw the girl. What has her name again? Jiym? Jiyum? Oh well. I'm just going to call her the Ji something girl.

"Hello, I'm Jiyun, L's girlfriend" she said while smiling at me.

"Hi, I'm Tinky, D-D.O's girlfriend." I said a bit unsure

"Are you sure? I heard D.O got a new girlfriend. After all you fell for L's charms and got a broken heart in the end. Hehe. D.O's new girlfriend looks really pretty and has more aegyo. She is really cute!" She exclaimed.