Chapter 19

Baekhyun's pov

Argh.............................O.O

My neck. Vampire. Me? How! Wait

I felt my teeth sharpen. I smelt blood. Mmmmmmm. I saw a bird with a bloody wing. No! Stop! This can't be happening!

Before I knew it I killed the bird and drank it's blood. I spat it out quickly.

"Disgusting"

I heard that Soojung was going into f(x). I wonder if Tinky is ok. I wonder if Soojung is ok. I wonder if Kai is ok. I wonder if everyone is ok. I want to go out but I know they will ignore me.

-NEXT DAY-

I woke up and saw that someone was next to me. What the hell?

"Hello. Good morning. I heard you turned into a vampire. Good thing you are trying to control yourself or else you would of eaten the princess!" Who the hell is this?

"I'm Ken, and I will teach you how to control your powers."

"O......k....."

"Let's get started! This might take a couple of days but don't worry, it would be done by your concert!"

He took us to a forest. It looked awesome!

"Ok let's start" he got out an animal bleeding. I was tempted to eat it.

"I see you are trying to hold it in" I nod. I was sweating. This is how tempted I was. He did this everyday and I was getting used to it. Easy. After a few days I was able to control.

-DAY OF CONCERT-

"Are you ready Baekhyun?" Suho asked. I nod.

We performed Growl and Wolf. We are having a come back stage somewhere next week. I think. I think I'm turning into Lay!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

"You guys did great!" Soojung said while running up to Chanyeol and hugging him. I envy him and I'm sure all the other members do too.

"Soojung we are leaving tomorrow so get packed. We are heading back to Korea!" Chanyeol informed her.

I saw Krystelle talking with Kris. Laughing with him and giggling with her. I've got someone to tease. >:). Kristen. She was just chilling. I know she will find someone someday.

Soojung's pov

Awwwwwwwww. We are going back!

"Do we have to?" I pouted

"Yes. I know you love it here but don't you want to go into f(x)?" I forgot!

"OF COURSE! I know! Let's invite every SM Ent to our apartment"

"No! It would be a mess" Kai shook his head. I frowned. Ah ha!

"But it would be a CHICKEN party." He looked at me.

"Well then it's decided. We are having a chicken party at our apartment!"
I giggled. I know how to make him agree with me now!

Krystelle's pov

Hmmmmmmm.........so there would be a chicken party? YES!!!!!!!!! CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN I LOVE CHICKEN!!!!! CHICKEN FOR LIFE!!! But we are leaving tomorrow? Aww so soon?

"Krysi, you might be surprised at how many people are crowded at out apartment and you might receive lots of hatred."-Soojung.............

"Me? A lot of hatred? No way! Everyone in wolf land doesn't give me hatred!"-Me

"Krysi, is isn't wolf land. This is Earth"-Soojung. I did a oh yea face.

Kristen's pov

I was doing nothing. Hmmmmmmmm, I want to do some tricks. Where is Chanyeol. Wait. I heard Luhan was scared of heights. >:) I have got a plan

"Krysi, I want you to make Luhan float in the air. Then I will make these butterflies invisible and put it all around him"-Me

"Heheheheheheheeh. Nice"-Krystelle

I saw Krystelle focusing on Luhan. He started floating.

"Arghhhhhh out me down!!!!!!" I made the butterflies invisible (Carefully. I'm scared of butterflies!) and put it around him.

"Arghhhhh. What are these things!"

"Hahahahhaahhahahahahah" Krystelle and I started laughing our heads off.

"Guys you better out him down or else I'll send you back" Soojung said while coming behind us and twisting our ears.

" ok ok ok. We were trying to have some fun!" Krystelle exclaimed.

"Sure" Soojung said while rolling her eyes.

"Guys! Are you coming in the van or not?" Chanyeol asked. We were busy having fun that we didn't realise that we were in front if the van now.

We went inside the van and went to our apartment. We watched Soojung packing.

Soojung's pov

We arrived and I started packing.

"Didn't you bring anything?" I asked them.

"Nope" they said.

"Well.....you need something" I said while sprinkling them with a magic dust. Wait. How? When? I never had this power! When did I--

"Thanks! I needed clothes and stuff! Thanks for the suitcase also!" Krysi said while examining the clothes.

"When did you get that power and how?" Kristen asked sternly

"I-I don't know too" Krystelle looked up with a what-is-going-on face.

"Soojung got a new power. We might get a new power too" Kristen explained.

"Yay!!!" Krystelle clapped.

"(-____- ;)"