Chapter 26

Ben's pov

Hmmmm.......Soojung? That name...........I've heard or before.........the princess? Arghhh!!! I forgot her name! Maybe she might be. I better keep an eye on her.

"Um...excuse me Mr.Kim! May I please go to the toilet?" I heard Soojung ask.

"Sure. Take someone with you."

"Ok, Tinky come on!" So that's Tinky........I wonder who that girl is.

"MR.KIM I HAVE A STOMACH ACHE!!! AWWWWWWW" Amy shouted.

"Ah.......o...k.......g-go to the clinic. Soojung, maybe on the way drop her off at the clinic." Why does Mr.Kim have no sense?! She is obviously faking! He is soooooo stupid!

"YES!!!! THANK YOU MR.KIM!!!!" And she went off with Tinky and Soojung. I face palmed quietly. Seriously?!

Amy's pov

"How was my acting?" I ask them when we went to the toilets.

"Terrible!" They both said to me.

"Oh.......but I got away with it!"

"Yea.....now Soojung explain what you were saying." Tinky said while staring at her.

"Well.....you know Ben, well when he came in I thought I smelt a vampire and when he sat next to me the vampire scent went a bit stronger. I don't know if it was him or a nearby vampire."

"Hmm.....same. I thought I smelt a vampire." I said while tapping my chin. Right on cue the bell rang for lunch.

"Let's go to the cafeteria." Tinky said"I'm starving!"

-AT THE CAFETERIA-

"KYHAAAAAAAAAA~~~!!!!!! IS THAT THE NEW STUDENT?!?!?!"

"OMFG HE LOOKS CUTE!!!!"

"HE REMINDS ME OF KAI!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH~~~"

"................(_ _") if only they knew who he really was......." I whispered to Tinky and Soojung

"Yea........" We sat at our own table and started eating. Suddenly a student came to our table.....

"Umm.....are you Krystal? I heard you are going into f(x) next week and I um......want your sign......." We all looked at each other, and being the nice and generous girl Soojung nodded.

"Thank you! Here." She said and gave Soojung pen. Soojung signed the paper and the girl bowed.

"Thank you again! LOOK GUYS!!! I GOT KRYSTAL'S SIGN!!!!!!!!!" She shouted. We looked at each other and face palmed.

"Soojung................why aren't you more cautious?" Tinky asked. Suddenly a huge crowd was surrounding our table asking for Soojung's signature............*sigh* I felt so sorry for Soojung she kept signing and signing when she stopped. Right in front of her was Athena.

"So, you are doing a fan signing event already? You haven't even debuted yet."

"So, does that matter?"

Soojung's pov

"So, does that matter?" I asked. She looked really speechless but then she smirked and looked at Tinky.

"Tinky, why are you here? You are supposed to be with us! Because you are my s--"

"LAKALALALALALALALALALALALALLALAALALALALALALLAALALLALALAALALALLA" Tinky started shouting so that we couldn't hear what Athena was saying. She stopped when Athena's mouth stopped moving.

"Don't tell me you haven't told them yet?!" She acted surprised.

"Shut up Athena, you have no rights to talk to her like that." I said trying to defend Tinky

"Yes, I do. She agreed with it to" Athena said while smirking at Tinky. "She decided to be my slave" and just like that's she walked laughing. When she was gone we started bombarding Tinky with questions.

"Tinky did you really?"

"Why did you do that?"

"She is joking right?"

"There is no way you would do that!"

We stopped when she held her hand.

"I will answer them later, I have to go to A-Athena." And she walked off. We were left with our mouths open.

"SHE IS ACTING NICE!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO ME?!" A guy suddenly shouted making everyone look at him.

"SHE BROKE MY GLASSES THAT MY GRANDPA GAVE ME BEFORE HE DIED!!!!!" Everyone started gasping and we looked especially shocked.

"Don't worry, we will make her apologise." I said while looking really worried.

"What's going on?" Ben asked.

"NOTHING!!!!!!~~~~~~ JUST REST!!!!~~~~"

-_- I've got a feeling he is going to be the King Of The School. Wait....who is the Queen Of The School?

"Athena is." Amy said as if she read my mind.

"You can read minds?!" I asked her.

"Yea. I've got lots of powers then I thought." She whispered.

"M-me too."

"There is no way.....could it be?......."

"No way....................COULD IT?!?!"

"L-let's discuss this later"

"Y-yea."

Tinky's pov

"ATHENA!!!!!" I shouted. She stopped walking and turned around.

"Oh. It's you Tinky. Are you ready for task two?" She asked.

"Y-yes" I was really worried on what she will make me do.

"Throw this at her." She said pointing to Wendy. I looked at what she was holding. A-a S-stick.

"Or else......."

"O-ok." I grabbed the stick and threw it at Wendy. I hit her directly at her head and she fell over. Athena and her friends started laughing and Wendy turned around. She was very shocked and ran away crying.

"Wendy it's not what it looks like." I whispered to myself.