Meng Shu and Cheng Wu

Start from the beginning

From an early age, he was never given the love of one's parents. He could only stare at his parents as they laughed and chatted with their two children. He did his best to stand out, and be the best amongst his peers.

But this only made things worse.

Was it the fact that he was outshining his brothers?

Or was it the fact that his parents didn't want an unwanted child to become famous?

He was young and naive back then. Now, things have changed.

That was what he thought, until that day Meng Shu appeared. He was dressed in tatters, but what was more shocking was the cold look on his face, and in his eyes. He wished that he could know what had happen to this child.

He didn't mind when he was coldly looked at, nor did he mind it when Meng Shu would not respond to his questions. He just wished for Meng Shu to finally change, even if it was just a little.

He didn't know when, but during those years he had spent with Meng Shu, his heart was also given to that man. He dropped hints everywhere, but he didn't know if that man was dense, or if he just didn't care about love.

Five years. That was how long he spent trying to get Meng Shu to know that he loved him. Five years he waited, and more he would wait.

He had waited for five years, he could wait more.

His days were always filled with the thoughts of anguish and the belief that nothing in this world was beautiful.

He was proven wrong.

He didn't know if it was the cold look on Meng Shu's face that drew him in. Or the feeling that he could finally feel love.

During the years he had spent at Longyue Entertainment, he had been confessed to for many times. But he always rejected them, telling them that he had someone else in his heart.

He dressed more like a playboy. That he knew. But he thought that Meng Shu might get jealous when he saw others looking at him. When he knew that Meng Shu didn't care, he couldn't deny the fact that it pained him.

He worked harder than ever, just to debut in the same group as Meng Shu. The things that he once hated, he had to open them back up again.

The wounds and memories from then, he could never forget. He thought that if he gave up those skills he would then forget. It worked for him. But when he finally opened them back up again, the pain was too much.

The first time he sung, the first time he played the guitar again, he cried. The memories pained him far too much, but he persisted. His hard work finally payed off when he was put into the same group as Meng Shu.

Now that he saw the man he loved, in love with someone else. He couldn't take it anymore. He once said that he would wait for Meng Shu to notice him. But it has been so long and yet he still stood there, alone. He was left, like a flower to never be picked, left to slowly wither to its death.

Right then, the door opened up and Lui Yun stormed out. Meng Shu didn't even waste anytime as he rushed in next.

Cheng Wu stared bitterly at the door.

This is it, Meng Shu. All the years that I have love you, I will let go. All the love I have for you will be forgotten. I will think that my love for you were only a dream. A dream that would always come to an end. A dream that would never come true. A dream that only I dreamed.

A tear gently fell down his face as he rushed to get out of the hospital. Rushing onto his motorcycle, he sped off as the tears ran down his face.

My heart already knows this feeling of loneliness that's about to explode.
I can't have you, I can't touch you, but I'm okay.
As much as my tears, I hope that you are happy.
Goodbye my love. (Lyrics taken from, Ailee-Goodbye My Love)