tattoo me up |e|

e t h a n :

Every time Ethan got a tattoo since you started dating, you'd gone with him to support him. You'd always appreciated the art but never thought it was something you'd be able to sit through yourself. With an intense fear of needles, it just didn't appeal that much to you. Well, that side of things didn't, having a tattoo did.

"Only if it's small, I'll only go through with it if it's small." You pointed a finger at him, and he raised his arms in defence.

"It's not up to me, you have to tell Romeo that. It'll be fine. If you want, I'll get one as well?" You shook your head, looking at the tattoos that filled the space of his thigh.

"No we've talked about you getting anymore. You're gonna go saggy one day and so are your tattoos. I don't want a saggy tattooed boyfriend." You tried not to laugh at the thought because you were deadly serious.

"What're you gonna get?" He asked, glancing your way for a second before returning his attention to the road in front of him, turning into the car park or the tattoo studio, trying to park perfectly first to prove he was a good driver over a running joke you have about him being awful.

"I want the outline of a heart, like, next to my boob." You were joking about the location to get a reaction out of him, but it was something you'd seen online and had loved it immediately.

"If you think I'm letting anyone look anywhere near your boobs then you're having a laugh baby

"If you think I'm letting anyone look anywhere near your boobs then you're having a laugh baby." After the amount of things like that you say to wind him up, you're surprised he always takes you seriously every time.

"I'm just joking you jealous freak. I'd like it on my wrist."

"Oh so you're reminded that I have your heart whilst your hands around my di-" you slapped him as he cackled out a laugh. "I'm not the only one that's easy to wind up."

You'd explained what you'd like to Romeo, even showing him a picture:

And he was more than happy to do it.

It was when he picked up the pen that you started to freak out. Ethan was sat close to you on the opposite side to Romeo, holding your free hand.

"I'm gonna close my eyes. Is it close? Is it happening? Oh my gosh it's not happening yet, will it hurt? I'm freaking out. Ethan, I'm freaking out. I'm gonna die, aren't I?"

"Considering you fainted the first time you watched Ethan have one done, before I'd even started, I'd say you're doing quite well." Romeo laughed, making you feel uneasy as he was meant to be focusing.

You popped an eye open, looking down to see that he'd already started. "I can't even feel it, I feel great." You sat up confidently, getting another look, "spoke too soon, I'm gonna faint." Ethan rolled his eyes playfully, distracting you by talking about food. Always did the trick.

"You can't feel it because you put that numbing cream on like ten times this morning."

"Shut up Ethan, I'm a badass bitch now. I have a tat."