flowers |g|

g r a y s o n ;

Since you'd started dating grayson, a lot of opportunities have risen for you to put yourself in the public eye. (If that didn't make sense then bear with me bc I'm tired). You'd started your own YouTube channel as the twins fans had taken quite a liking to you.

You'd been asked to be on the cover of one of your favourite magazines. Today, you were running around in a flustered (follow my Twitter @flustereddolans) panic. There was a makeup, hair and wardrobe team all crowded around you, making you look nice for the photoshoot that you were nervous about. Since starting YouTube, you'd become more comfortable in front of a camera, whether you were taking photos or shooting videos.

After what felt like hours of having your makeup applied, wiped off and reapplied; your hair being done in at least 10 different styles so that they could find the right one for the overall look; and being dressed in many different outfits, the look was finally complete. You had to admit, they'd done a pretty good job. Although, you were so exhausted after dealing with every tiny little thing that went wrong, it was a lot less enjoyable.

The director of the whole shebang (idek) decided that you should all take a lunch break before starting the actual photoshoot. They'd set up a table in your living room, covered in your favourite drinks and snacks. You grabbed a few bits, texting your boyfriend to ask how his day was going.
Grayson was out at meetings all day, talking about a possible second tour.

After ten minutes, he still hasn't replied. You didn't let it bother you as you knew he was busy and the likelihood of him replying was little to none.

"Y/n? There's someone at your door!" The photographer yelled over the soft music and the chatter of the many people that filled your apartment.

You smiled at him as you past, flinging your front door open. You sighed in relief at the handsome face that greeted you. He grinned, handing you the most beautiful bouquet of flowers you'd ever seen. You gasped, taking them from him and pulling him into the chaos that was going on in your living room.

(Dk if it's that clear but you and Gray live together. So it's his apartment too)

You both entered the kitchen, where you filled a vase and gently placed the flowers into it. When you were done, you threw yourself into his arms.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you. This is so stressful." You laughed into his shoulder, kissing his cheek.

"I wanted to surprise you, I'm so proud of you baby. And you look so beautiful!" He tucked a loose, curly strand of hair behind your ear. You leant in and kissed him repeatedly on the lips.

"How was the meeting?" You asked after a few moments of embracing each other.

"We'll talk about it later, but right now you need to go and blow the socks off of everyone who picks up that magazine. I just hope they know that you're mine ;)"

--------------------

this sucks.
anywho, i'm seeing my husband (dw i'm a bigamist and i'm married to grayson + Shawn)
(and like 20 other people, i have a list if you wanna see it)
shawn mendes tomorrow at the o2.

it's crazy bc i've been a fan of Shawn since old magcon, i remember his younow's and vines and ugh. it makes me emotional.

so yeah, hope you enjoyed <3