Fake love?

Warning: self harm and abuse ( do not read if not comfortable. I am not promoting and or saying that self harm and bullying is ok, this is just part of the plot to build character. If you self harm, please know that someone loves you. I love you!! )

In a world where a drugs, alcohol and problems exist, it can never be perfect. We can wish for perfect things though... like a perfect body. A perfect face. A perfect life. For the young brunette male lying face first on his couch, a soft dreamy like smile graced on his lips...he only wished for one perfect thing to happen. Perfect love.

The one thing he wants had to be the hardest to get. Perfect love doesnt exist, and jungkook knows that but a boy can always dream cant they?

The young male rolled over onto his back, a soft sigh emitting from his lips as his gaze maintained on the white ceiling above him. Jungkook had stayed in that position for what held like hours, a dream like trance taking over him.

That was until he heard loud heavy trucks driving down the street, soon laughters and loud chatters filled the silent neighbourhood. Curious, the 16 years old got up from his comfy bed, soft pads sounding the white room. Jungkook peered over his window seal, his short height not helping him to see any further than the house infront. And that was more than enough because there stood, on the other end of the street was a young teenage male roughly around jungkook's age...maybe even older.

The unknown male was laughing at something, and at that moment, jungkook wished he could watch that smile everyday. Every second.

Too engrossed at staring at the male's perfectly white and straight teeth, jungkook didnt realise that the owner of that smile was now staring at jungkook as well...the smile still evident on his lips.

Snapping back to reality...the young brunette quickly moved away from the transparent material, a blush creeping up to his cheeks.

What was this feeling?
Am i sick?
Damn...i am straight right?

Thousands of questions filled the youngers mind, the blush still prominent on his face. So focused on his thoughts, he didnt realise the doorbell ringing. He snapped out of his trance when a soft knock was heard, his mothers head popping in slightly with a soft smile gracing her lips.

"The new neighbour's son that moved in just now from opposite our house came to visit. He has cookies"

The mention of cookies was enough to get jungkook to run down the stairs in excitement, a squeal escaping pass his lips and he pranced down towards the already open door. As jungkook reaches the door, he is greeted by the same box smile he saw from across the street. His excitement seem to died down as he was now a flustered mess, eyes looking down and a crimson red colour tainting his cheeks.

"Hai!! My name is Taehyung!! Me and my dad moved in just opposite of your house, but i think you already knew that..." taehyung ended, a small smirk evident on his lips.

Jungkook's blushed deepened.

"M-my name is Ju-jungkook...i live here....with my mom?" The younger said, mentally notting to killing himself after this. Obviously you live here you nitwit.

"Well then jungkook...i hope we can be besr friends in the future!"

"Yea..."

And then silence took over the two, jungkooks mom secretly filming their interaction behind the wall, where the stairs were, faint giggles emitting from her. After seeing the awkward silence resting in the atmosphere...mrs Jeon popped her head out from her hiding place, the new male's eyes widening but soon the new male's mouth shaped into an 'o' before softly nodding his head.