eccedentesiast

It was another normal day at taehyung's high school; laughter and gossips flying around the school's breezy air. Everything was perfect...from the view to the friendships taehyung had with his six other friends.

"Ok ok....why didn't the toilet paper cross the road?" Taehyung asked, a wide grin forming on his plump lips, crackled laughs escaping his mouth, "BECAUSE IT GOT STUCK IN A CRACKKKK!!!!! BAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!"

Cringing at the brunnetes bad joke, the others decided to leave it there and make their way back to classes as the bell rang. Taehyung had also made his way towards his designated class, his smile dropping a fraction. The male wanted to be alone, so he slowed down his pace until he was the last one walking the now deserted hallway; the clatter of his leather shoes being the only sound that echoed around him. It was silent but his mind definitely wasn't.

Too engrossed in his own world, the older male had not realize he was at the front of his classroom door, his face showing slight amazement at how his feet brought him to his class as he walked aimlessly.

As the day went on, Taehyung continued to stare out the music room's window, contemplating about different things that has happened in his life until the last bell rang. Taking his own time, Taehyung plugged in his earphones as he trudges out of class, his eyes closing for a brief moment as he related to the song. Every emotion the song displayed, he understood. The song talked about a love one leaving and the heartbreak the person went through. How unbearable it was. How tears were shed. How the pain never left.

By the time the song ended, the older male had reached his apartment door. Swiftly, he inserted the key and entered his apartment. The moment the door clicked shut, emotions of many kind begin to build inside of the male, he felt weak but he didn't care. Taehyung slid down onto the floor, chocked sobs emitting from the older as he leaned against the cold, wooden door. Everything was just too overwhelming.

"Kookie...I miss you. Come back home."

That was Taehyung's life. Wake up, eat, go to school, make friends laugh, study, go back home, cry and sleep. And no... I didn't miss out another few eatings because that was how many times taehyung ate a day. The older male was not only food deprived but also sleep deprived.

He would come back home early to his cold, empty apartment and memories would just flood into his mind. Memories of when he spent his time cuddling with the younger. Memories of when he would shower the younger with kisses that was filled with so much affection and love. Memories of when he found the younger crying about how he couldn't find his place in the world. He thought at first that sooner or later...those bitter, scarring memories would just make him numb, not feel anything towards it and it did, but somehow tears and painful screams would always find a way out of him.

He would scream till his voice became hoarse and unheard. He would cry till there weren't anymore to cry out. He would punch walls and throw items till he would bleed out because no matter how much of a mess he made, no matter how much it hurt him...he knew it would never be as messy, as painful as his life.

All of this happened because of one event, one person that meant so damn much to him. Jeon Jungkook.

The younger male was everything to the older male. He was his everything. But the younger was too selfish to notice and took his own life for his own satisfaction. His want for freedom. Freedom from this cruel world. He took his own life and that was when Kim Taehyung became a whole different person. He became cold, distant and hurt but his friends were too blinded to notice. Too blinded by taehyungs himself. The older male would always smile and laugh in front of them.

At first, concern would shower each and every of their faces because who would be able to smile after such an event happen? But as time passed, their foolish mind accepted it and played along. I mean... you can't blame them. That's just how the human mind work. After something has been shown or displayed to the mind for a long period of time, the mind would just accept it. No matter whether the fact is true or not.

And Taehyung wanted wanted to keep it that way. If he couldn't be happy...he always thought that he shouldn't make his friends sad as well, so he faked everything. He faked about his health. He faked about how is was ok when he knows he wasn't. He faked about his happiness.

He did all of that with a simple gesture. Action. He did it with a smile. He did it with a laugh when he very well know that behind that smile, that laugh...was pain. Agony. But he promised to get through it. He promised to move on. He promised to be happy.

So he became a eccedentesiast.

A/N: well...I'm emo. I'm sorry for not updating in awhile. But I finally did!! Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and commenttt!!!! Love you allllll😘😘