Simulacrum

simulacrum
ˌsɪmjʊˈleɪkrəm/

noun

plural noun: simulacra

an image or representation of someone or something.

---

24th September 2086

"Name?"

"Kim Taehyung"

"Age?"

"23 years old"

"Relationship status?"

"Single"

"Wrong doings?"

"None"

"Why do you think you're here?"

"Don't know."

"Any convicted crimes?"

"Other than the one you put me in here for? ...no"

"You hesitated Mr.kim...so im going to ask you again. Any convicted crimes?"

"No"

"Ok...thats all mr.kim, you may go back to your cell"

Hearing the heavy footsteps fade away into the never ending abyss of grey painted 4 wall cells, the policeman sighed as he watched taehyung drag himself back to his cell, bodyguards surrounding him while clatter of metals held a great force on his wrist. It had been 7 days of the same question being uttered and 7 days of hearing the same answer back...just this time, hesitation was laced into his monotonous voice.

To any other normal citizen, it would have sounded the same like every other answer taehyung had said, an emotionless robot like answer. But no one could fool seokjin. No one. The man had the ears of a bat, even the slightest of change he would pick up. The said policeman was always very observant and wise, just by having a friendly short conversation with you, the middle age man would have been able to figure out your intentions if you had any, your emotions and the type of person you are all by just observing you from your body language.

Taehyung was a hard one to crack, usually by 4 days max, criminals would have admitted to their crimes, or at least given them more information, that is if they were questioned under Kim Seokjin. Deputy chief of Seoul.

"Start program SIM10d now for Kim Taehyung, age 23."

"Yes sir."

"You'll crack one day kim taehyung...i know you will..."

---

The heavy metal door closed behind him, his bruised wrist finally free from the tightly done shackles. A sigh escaped the 23 year old, a faint thump echoing through the small cell as he say himself onto  hanging metal bed, a thin sheet of fabric acting as every prisoner's blanket; hardly containing enough warmth to get them through the night.

( the italics are basically taehyung's thoughts for this part )

I'm so sorry my love...i didn't mean for this to happen.

I was out of my state of mind.

I wasn't me that night.

I love you so much darling, I just want to hug you. So badly.