Closed eyes

A/N: not proofread...sorry. also, sorry for not updating in AgeSsSS...WeLL, HeRE wE Go!!!!

They enjoyed the view together.

They enjoyed each other's presence, the warmth the two shared enough to make them both content.

"Kookie...what does the sunset look like?" The older's voice was soft, his big, doe eyes staring straight ahead, " is it pretty?"

The older male didn't look blind...that was because his eyes didn't cloud up. You would think the older had the ability to see, from the way his eyes would flicker around every few moments, from the way he would blink every few second. But if you looked properly, you could see the way his eyes never really focused on anything...

You could see the uncertainty that glimmered deep in his eyes...

You could see how lost he looked.

"Its very pretty Tae," the younger spoke up after a few moments of silence, " but not as pretty as you."

A light giggle emmited from the older, a tint pink spreading across his cheeks as the silver head ( A/B: his hair keeps changing, idk what colour to put so let's say taetae has silver ish hair. ) snuggled closer to his boyfriend.

"Can you describe it?"

A small smile graced the younger's lips, his fingers wrapping themselves around the older's smaller and colder ones. Jungkook just loved how his hands fitted perfectly in the older's one.

"Of course baby..." the younger tightened his grip on the older's hand, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he looks up at the sky once more, thinking of how to describe it to taehyung, " it's pink-ish, has hues of orange and red. It's a beautiful contrast, it stands out...each colour but at the same time compliment one another..."

"That sounds beautiful kookie..."

"Yeah...it is."

A comfortable silence falls upon them, their silent breaths and faint heartbeats being the only thing that can be heard.

"Kookie...?"

"Yes baby?" The younger one glanced at taehyung after not getting a response only to see salty dew gathering in his eyes.

"Do you....do you think I'll be able to see the sunset one day?" A tear trickled down the tanned boy's face, a unnoticeable stain left behind, " Do you think I'll ever see you?"

"Baby..." by now, both had tears streaming down their faces, one trying to comfort the other and one silently sobbing, " I'm sure you will...one day, I'll make it happen, no matter the circumstances."

"I love you kookie..."

"I love you too tae..."

The rest of the day was spent by them enveloping each other in the content of the older's bed. Neither of them said anything, but both said faint smiles plastered on their relaxed faces. The younger's was eyes glued to the tv that played their favourite songs, too immersed in the way the people's bodies flowed to the rhythm of the song, while the older had his eyes closed...soft humming escaping his chapped lips.