Leave

The thudding sound of his footsteps echoed across the empty streets, pantings emitting from the younger male, Jeon Jungkook, as he scanned the raining area...fear visible in his eyes.

Once he saw that the area was clear, the younger male dropped to the cold, muddy ground, the rain showering him with icy cold as he shudder under its touch. Teeth chattering, body shivering, the younger hugged himself, trying to gain any source of warmth that he could find.

Being as comfortable as possible, the younger let the rain devouring him whole as he looked up at the glistening night sky, the stars shining brightly as thunders roared.

Too lost in his own world, the younger male didn't realise the hooded figure staring ( admiring ) at him from behind the trees, a sadden expression plastered on the stranger as he crept up towards the shivering male.

The hooded figure looked at Jungkook's slumped back before placing his hand on the shivering boy's shoulder, startling him as a high pitched scream emitted from him. The hooded figure frowned before removing his hoodie, revealing a male...slightly older than Jungkook with perfect features that complimented every part of him, Kim Taehyung.

The younger male closed his mouth, his body softening as he plunged into the elder's chest, hugging him tightly as if his life depended on it as he wailed loudly. The elder male didn't push him away, but hugged him back, stroking the younger's soaking hair as he whispered comforting words to Jungkook.

"H-Hyung...." the young boy whimper, his body still shaking vigorously as he tightens his grip on the elder...if that was even possible. His knuckles started to turn white and the elder noticed it, bringing his hand onto it as he caresses it soothingly.

"It's ok...everything is gonna be ok." The hooded figure whispered, a sadden smile hanging at the corners of the hooded man's lips.

The hooded man stood up, only to be brought back down by the tugging of the younger. The male looked at Jungkook confused, but realised what he meant.

"Tae...don't go"

"I'm not leaving you...Kookie," Taehyung said, his hands sending continues strokes at the younger's hair, " I'll never leave you.."

There was a long pause between them but it wasn't awkward...more of soothing as Taehyung's hand never stopped soothing the younger male. The sound of pouring rain and their breathing being the only thing that echoed throughout the area.

The younger opened his mouth a couple of time but nothing came out, in the end having for him to close it again as the two sat there savouring each other's present. Both of them not having the thought to break it...anytime soon.

"I love you, Hyung." The younger male whispered, so soft that only Taehyung and Taehyung only being the only one to be able to hear it. The younger male waited for the elder to reject him but what he got was different. Taehyung's mouth hovered over the younger's delicate, pink ear, a smile plastered on his face as he kissed the younger's ear.

"I love you too..."