Fallen angel

There is some vmin at the end but it's more of best friend type of vmin...so NO WORRIES!!!

The brunette made his way to his bedroom, placated not far from the kitchen. Trudging lazily, the male suddenly heard faded shuffling of bedsheets emit from the guest room, making his hair on his neck stand on ends as he made his way towards the sound.

"Damn you, curiosity. You make me make dumb decisions." The brown head muttered under his breath, his shaky hand extending towards the doorknob as the shuffling noises slowly died down.

God...pls protect me. I'm too young to die...I haven't even met BTS yet. Pls...

Finishing off his prayers, the brunette clutched his eyes shut as he turned the knob, only to met eye to eye with darkness. The room gave off a creepy vibe, but Taehyung being Taehyung, wanted to make sure everything was fine. So with that, he turned on the light, his eyes roaming the deserted room with curiosity and slight fear.

Just as he was about to close the door, Taehyung's eyes met with a small lump under the bedsheets. Slowly, he made his way to it, the sound of his blood rushing pounding vigorously inside his ears, heart thumping like a girl meeting her crush in private.

Cursing to himself again, he lifted the bedsheets to find a beautiful angel sleeping peacefully, his knees brought up to his chest like a baby in a womb as his chest rose and drop at a moderate pace. Taehyung stared with wondrous eyes that he didn't realise the drool that hanged from the corner of his lips.

For what felt like centuries, the brown head was dragged by to reality when the baby looking like boy started stir, his hands making grabby gestures as he stretch. Lifting half an eyelid up, a small innocent yet beautiful smile crept onto his lips. He stretched a bit more before sitting up.

Taehyung for that whole time stared at him, his eyes never leaving the other boy's face, taking all his perfect feature as much as possible. Not even realising that the boy was now fully awake, Taehyung continued to stare, his eyes flooded with curiosity, shock, and amazement.

"Ohh...you're back!" The strange young boy cheered, jumping of the bed completely as he extended his hand, waiting for the other to take it.

Taehyung just continued to stare at the boy, then his hand, then back up at his face. He didn't know what else to do...so, he took hold of the younger boy's hand. When they met contact, Taehyung could feel the innocence flooding out, his skin delicate and soft. The younger's hand fitted perfectly in the brunette's hand, slowly shaking it as a small unsure smile formed.

"Oh right! I forgot to introduce myself..." the younger exclaim, pulling his hand out of the brunette's grasp. "Stupid me...SO! My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm your angel...friend. I'm here to be YOUR friend!"

Yup...Taehyung didn't have any friends because of two reasons: his parents didn't let him and when people found out about his parents control over him, they were scared of them, therefore, not befriending Taehyung.

"Ohh...ok. I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung and did you say angel? Angel? And do you know about my parents....oh gosh, if you did...you would definitely not want to be my friend." The brunette continued babbling, not realising the frown that has formed on the younger's face.

Not until the younger had put his index finger onto the elder's plump lips.

"Shhh...I know, I'm an angel!! I know everything..." the younger cheered as he jumped up and down the room, " that's why I was brought down here to be your friend...and once you found your own friends, my mission is complete! Maybe even find you a lover~~" the younger wiggled his eyebrows, a giggle escaping his mouth.