Butterfly

A/N: I was listening to butterfly and just fly away when writing this...you should too!

They say when things get to hard...we just close our eyes and runaway
But why is that so hard?

Why is it that when I close my eyes...
I see hatred, misery, heartaches
Instead of freedom, happiness...

Love?

It's always easy to say than to do right?
It's just plain torture just to find 10 seconds of where I don't have to worry about anything.
Why can't I find it when people say it was easy?
Easy to just fly away...fly away like a butterfly in the sky looking down at what this world has become.
The place people call home.
To just spread those wings and fly free...
Away from forlornness
Away from reality.

- Kim Taehyung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking towards school, the crispy winter air rustled in Jungkook's ears. He loved how the cold breeze tickle his skin, somehow providing him comfort and peace. Too engrossed in the individual snowflakes that fell onto his forearm, Jungkook didn't see the layer of thin ice on the pathway, so he slipped.

He shut his eyes tightly, fingers balled up into a fist as he waited for them impact to come, however, what he got was a pair of warm, big arms snaking around his waist. Protecting him from falling into the cold, hard pavement.

"You ok?"

That low, raspy voice...the warmth that radiate off the person's body made his heart flutter, a smile slowly reaching his lips as he turned around to hug him. The one and only Kim Taehyung. The person he loved so much. The person who puts a smile on his face. Most of all, the person who gave him a purpose of living.

"Yeah..." the younger mumbled, his voice muffled by the older's fluffy sweatshirt. "Thanks."

"No prob...just....just be careful, okay?" The older gave off a warm smile, his long, slender fingers brushing through the younger's soft, brown locks. A cheeky grin slowly appeared on the older's face, "for me?"

The younger could only let out a breathy chuckle, a puff of white smoke hovering over his face. "Yeah....sure." Jungkook chuckled.

"Good! Now come on...we got to go to hel- I mean, school!" The older declared, a small pout forming on his mouth as he sling an arm around the younger's shoulder, sending shivers down the younger's spine. The younger pouted too.

"But I don't wanna go to school. Let's go to the field?" The younger offered, wiggling his eyebrows as he waited for the older's answer,, which was a definite yes.

"Fine..."

"Yay-"

"But...just this once ok? We're going to have a test next week so we need to study." The older began rambling, smirking when he saw the younger nod vigorously. "Good...now let's go!"

Taehyung pulled jungkook towards the empty field not to far from where they were, the winter air brushing through their hair. A smile crept up taehyung's lips as he glanced back at the younger, who had his eyes shut, enjoying the warmth radiating off his lover.