Chapter 30

(Peyton's point of view)
I sat on the couch with Cameron as we looked through cribs,clothes,toys, and more for her child. We were taking her for her ultrasound later today to find out how long she had and what gender it was.

A few hours later.....

Cameron was laying on a hospital like  bed while they did her ultrasound. Grayson had dropped Cameron and I off and then headed to the grocery store.

"Well your baby is in great health." the nurse finally said. "How much longer do I have?"Cameron asked the nurse. "You're about 3 months in so in roughly 6 months you will be having your baby."the nurse said happily. "It's going to be a boy."

Cameron smiled. I smiled at her. After getting Cameron cleaned up we went and waited on a bench outside.

     The sun was starting  to set and the sky was a slight shade  of orange. The wind gently blew Cameron and I's hair. Everything was peaceful until my phone rang ruining the silence.

J-WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

P-at the doctors office why

J-we need to make plans for the transaction tonight

P-shit I forgot

J-get back here now

P-we can't we're still waiting on Grayson

J-you and Grayson need to get out of your daydream and wake up to the real world of reality

P-what do you mean

J-I mean that you and Grayson need to spend time apart! It's always Grayson this! Grayson that! You guys run a mafia! Your love can NEVER work! Get over him and set your mind straight.

P-*silence*

**********

I wiped tears off of my cheeks. Cameron looked over at me. "Hey are you ok?" "My best friend doesn't want me to be with Grayson anymore." Cameron pulls me into a hug. Just then Grayson pulls up in the car. Cameron climbed into the passenger seat and I got into the back.

I looked out the window the entire time but I could see Cameron and Grayson's reflections. Cameron was quietly whispering to Grayson. He looked sad. When we arrived at the mansion I was the first to get out of the car. I walked inside and towards the stairs but I didn't make it before Juliana said something to me.

She and the others were gathered around a table with a map. "The bitch is finally back." she said with a sly smirk. I turned towards her. "Actually if you're done being a bitch maybe we could get something done."I snap. She looked shocked.

Grayson and Cameron looked at us when they entered the room. We went over the map and made escape,cover, and attack routes for the transaction. Grayson grabbed my hand and we walked towards the stairs.

I stopped suddenly and turned towards Juliana. "Oh and Juliana." She turned and looked upset to see that I was speaking. "Before you go calling someone a bitch again you might want to check whether or not they could have you killed in half a second." I simply say to her then continue up the stairs with Grayson.

Later that night......

We quietly snuck around the bushes and old rusty pieces of building. Grayson was walking towards a spot in a dark room lit by moonlight. The rest of us remained hidden in the dark ready in case something went wrong. We watched carefully as Grayson checked his watch for the time.

Then there were big heavy footsteps. A tall man with short brown hair,green eyes, and lot of tattoos appeared in the moonlit circle. "How nice to see you again Grayson."he said in a deep accent. "Do you have the money?"Grayson asked getting straight to the point. "Ouch not even a hello." The man said sarcastically. He motioned for someone behind him and they brought forth a case filled with stacks of money.

Grayson opened his case to prove to them that he had brought his side of the bargain. "Also one more thing."The green eyed man said. "We want the girl too."he said with a smirk. I felt myself being grabbed. A muscular hand covered my mouth and pulled me out of the shadows.

The green eyed man put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. I pulled my face out of his grip. "Not a bad pick Grayson."the man said and look at Grayson who was clenching his jaw. I have had enough of this.

I bit the muscular hand and the guy let out a cry of pain. I jabbed him with my elbow in the stomach and then kicked him in the face knocking him out completely. The green eyed man looked impressed. But Grayson wasn't fooled by anything. He shot the man in the leg and rushed me out to the car.

      We got in it and drove out into the middle of nowhere. Grayson was breathing heavily. The tension in the car could be cut with a knife. "Gray I-" Grayson pulled me closer to him and then kissed me deeply. I was startled at first but then kissed him back. "I'm glad that you didn't get yourself killed tonight."He said impressed. "What can I say? I was taught by the best."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    First off I'm sorry if the layout is different I wrote this from my computer instead of my phone like I usually do. Second off I will be ending this book in the next chapter. Third I would have had this chapter out like 2 hours ago but wattpad messed up and deleted my entire chapter that I had written so I had to rewrite it. I will be announcing something in the next chapter as well which I think you may enjoy. I hope you guys are having a great time off of school if you are off and if not good luck in school. I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter!❤️💖❤️