Chapter 4

⚠️small abuse warning⚠️
(Grayson's point of view)
"They took her from me! I should have known that this would happen! Now I've put her in danger."I was so upset and angry that I didn't know what to do with myself.

Cameron and Ethan were standing in front of me. "Grayson they took her from us. You aren't the only one that got to know her."Cameron said in a calm voice. I sat down in my office chair.

"Grayson we have to try and get her back."Ethan suddenly said. Then my walls were back up again. "Ethan you're right. Call everyone in here and we are going to have a discussion."I commanded him. Cameron left the room to go help Ethan get everyone. Hold on Peyton we're coming to help you.

(Peyton's point of view)
I woke up in a cold,dark, and damp room. I couldn't see because it was so dark. I could here water dripping from a broken pipe I think. It was almost calming but gave a really creepy vibe.

I tried to move my hands to get my hair out of my face. They were tied behind my back. Right I forgot that I was kidnapped.

"Morning princess."A strange voice said. I look around expecting to see a shadow. I didn't. "Don't be afraid we aren't here to hurt you."the voice said creepily. "I'm not afraid of you."I say harshly. "Are you sure?"the voice asked amused. "Definitely."I say keeping my voice strong.

The truth is that I am afraid. But not of him. I was afraid of what Grayson would do to get here. I was afraid of what happened to Juliana the day that I made her leave. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to see any of these people that made my life complete again.

"I don't expect your boyfriend to come for you either."he said. I could tell that he was smiling. "Why's that?"I question with amusement in my voice. Two people can play this game but only one wins and I'm going to win. "Oh well considering you guys just met and he kidnapped you I don't think that he cares much about you."he said.

"You don't know him like I do."I spat. He hit me across my face. It was stinging but I was ok. "I've known him long enough to know him better than you and that he won't be coming for you!"he fired back. "Who are you?"I ask. "I might as well tell you considering you'll be down here awhile. The names Jake Paul."

"What exactly are you going to do with me here?"my voice still sounded like I wasn't afraid but I was now. "I need to get Grayson here because I'm going to beat his ass and take over his Mafia."he explain his voice sounded as cold as his words. "You just happen to be the perfect bait."he said with a smile that was hidden in the darkness.

Jake had left the room so I was alone just sitting there doing absolutely nothing. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard footsteps approaching. "You know that he won't come Jake you said so yourself."I say sounding annoyed.

"You must know something about the plan or his Mafia considering you've been there."he said. There was something in his hands. I wasn't aware of what happened but there was a sharp pain in my back. I held back a scream.

"Now that you know I'm serious I'll explain to you how this works."Jake said evilly. There was a liquid running down my back. Blood. "For every answer that you don't give me there will be a new cut somewhere on you."he said with a smile that showed through the darkness.

"I'll give you a minute to think about how you want this to go."he turned around. I don't want to put Grayson in danger. Wait why do I care? I care because he cares for me like everyone in the gang did. Maybe if I save his Mafia he'll let me go back home. "I've made my decision."I say to Jake.

He turned around again. "Where is the switch to turn off his security system?"Jake questioned. Here we go. "I wouldn't tell you if my life depended on it and if you haven't noticed it does."I said coldly.

He stood behind me and he was mad because he made the cut deeper this time. I managed to keep quiet but barely. "Where does Grayson keep his Mafia?" "Still not going to tell you."I said fiercely.

This went on for awhile. By the time he left the room I had 15 cuts on my back,4 in the back of each hand, and one on each leg. I was dripping blood everywhere and I was fading in and out of consciousness. Then I was knocked unconscious.

I woke up and Jake was in front of me. "How are you feeling?"he asked. "Better than ever."I replied. I won't let him see that he hurt me. He punched me in the face. "Guess you decided that you need me alive."I say with a smile. He punched me again. "Keep talking and see where it gets you."he spat.

"I won't give you any answers so you can just stop trying."I said. I could tell I was annoying him. There it was again and again the pain of him punching me. I spit blood out of my mouth.

Someone else came into the room. "Logan I'm in the middle of something!"Jake said angrily. "Ok fine."he took his jacket off and left it on the chair in the corner of the room. Jake looked at it and then picked it up. He left the room with it. I felt something nudge my foot. It was Logan's phone.

There were a bunch of calls from Grayson. He can track my location. I took my shoe off and used my feet to get the phone on again. Then I called Grayson. He answers immediately.

"Grayson help me."I say my throat was dry from not having water and my voice was barely there from yelling at Jake. "Peyton are you ok? Where are you?"Grayson sounded relieve and panicked. "I don't know."I say on the verge of tears. I heard footsteps. "I'm sorry Grayson I have to go but track the phone."I hung up then kicked the phone under my chair.

        "What have you been doing?"Jake asked angrily. I smiled. "Good luck Jake."I say. Jake hits me repeatedly until I'm almost unconscious.