Chapter 29

(Peyton's point of view)
     I didn't hesitate. I didn't look back. All I did was kick the persons hand and knocked the gun out of it. I pinned their arms behind their back not even caring who it was.

     Grayson slowly clapped. I looked back at him not letting the person go. "Wow you've definitely learned a lot."he said impressed. "You can let Romeo go now."he said with a small smile.

     I turned my head. I saw a guy with tattoos and dark hair. "What the fuck you two!"I say angrily and confused. "It was a training exercise Grayson asked me to do."Romeo explained while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

      I looked back at Grayson. "You're a bitch."I try to hide my smile. Grayson smiled noticing that I wasn't actually mad. Grayson did the weird bro handshake kind of high five thing with Romeo. Then Romeo went back to his tattoo parlor.

     I went back inside and headed upstairs to shower. After showering I dried my hair and straightened it. I was exhausted and hadn't really had any sleep but that wasn't stopping me. It usually never does. I'm used to not getting much sleep.

      Grayson still hadn't come up to our room since we had gotten home. I grabbed my phone and then walked towards the giant staircase. I heard music coming from downstairs when I stepped out in the hallway.

     I smiled as I walked down the hall towards the kitchen. Grayson was making pancakes and dancing around the kitchen. This is one of the many times a week that I see this.

     I laughed as Grayson used the white spatula as a microphone. His faced turned slightly pink when he saw that I had come downstairs. We made pancakes then sat down at the table to eat them.

      Just when we were going to start there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. I was shocked at who I saw. It was Cameron.

     Her long dark brown hair was tangled and she had dirt smudges on her clothes. Cameron's face was also tear stained.

     I didn't know what to say so I pulled her into a hug. Grayson had gotten curious because he was now standing in the doorway.

  His hazel eyes glowed with excitement when he saw who was at the door. He hugged her while I was still hugging her. "Grayson your squishing me!"I say with little breath.

     He let go and smiled at both of us. "Well are we just going to stand here all day?"I ask sarcastically. Cameron flashed a small smile and walked inside. 

    We gave her some pancakes and sat her down at the table. She just poked her food with her fork. "Cam are you okay?"I asked her cautiously.

    She looked up from her plate. Her brown eyes were glossy and filled with sadness. She suddenly pulled me into a hug and started crying on my shoulder.

    I gave Grayson a confused looked. He gave me an "I don't know" look. I rubbed Cameron's back with my hand trying to comfort her.

     She finally calmed down and blew her nose on a tissue that Grayson gave her. "I'm sorry Peyton."she said with a sad smile. "Hey it's ok Cameron."I say softly.

    "Can you tell us what happened?"I asked quietly. "I made a mistake."she said simply. She didn't look at Grayson or me. She just looked out the window.

     We waited in silence for her to continue. She sighed. "I left to be with this guy I've been seeing. Things got a little out of hand and-"she was fighting back tears again.

    I pulled her into a hug again. "I got pregnant." I looked at Grayson in shock. He dropped his jaw. "But after I told him that I was he...he left me." Cameron was crying harder now.

    "Now I'm having a child who will never know their father."she said sadly. She pulled out of the hug.

  "Wait so you've deciding on having the baby?" I asked her. She nodded her head excitedly. I looked at Grayson and so did Cameron.

     He looked shocked,excited,and slightly angry. "Gray?"I asked concerned.

  "Well I guess we have a lot of planning to do if I'm going to have a niece or nephew."he said with a huge smile. Cameron and I smiled at each other excitedly.
----------------------------------------------
        I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED RECENTLY!! I have had final exams which btw I finished today! Summer break starts on Friday so I will be able to post so much this summer!

      So I do have some bad news. I will be ending this book soon. Not too soon we will still have about 5-10 chapters. If you guys really are enjoying this I could write a sequel for you but from a different point of view.😏 not going to say who's though because that would spoil the rest of this book.

     Tell me what you think in the comments. Once again I'm sorry. Also a HUGE THANKS to you guys for getting this book at 1k reads! I love you all and I'll see you on the next chapter!❤️💖❤️