Chapter 11

(Peyton's point of view)
      After running around the house and eating, Grayson and I headed back upstairs. I opened the door and we walked inside of the room. The sun was shining through the big windows.

      I walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and put it on the counter. I took my shorts and T-shirt off and then got into the shower.

     The water ran down my naked body warming me up. My hair started turning a dark brown as it got wet and stuck to my back. Grayson's entered the bathroom.

     I kept eye contact as he took off his clothes showing off his toned body. He got into the shower with me. I wrapped my hands around his torso. We stood there like that for a moment before Grayson turned around and kissed me.

     My stomach was always filled with butterflies when we did things like this. He made me happy but the Mafia didn't. We finished showering and then got out. I wrapped a towel around me. Grayson wrapped his around his waist.

     I dried my hair and left it down. It was naturally wavy so I didn't usually have to do much with it.

Outfit:

      I didn't feel like doing much today so I didn't try as hard to dress up

      I didn't feel like doing much today so I didn't try as hard to dress up. I walked out of the bathroom and found Grayson on the phone. I just let him be since he sounded pissed off.

      He hung the phone up then I went and sat next to him. "What's up?"I ask him softly. He looked at me and smiled. "Nothing that you should be concerned about yet."he said then stood up. He held his hand out for me to take.

     I took it and he pulled me off of the edge of the bed. We walked straight to the office not even bothering to eat lunch today. We got to work and had a few romantic moments along the way.

About 4 and a half hours later.

      "Grayson I think we've worked enough today lets take some time to relax." I say exhausted. He smiled. "Awe are you tired?"he asked playfully. Why do we play this game so much?

     "Tired of working yes."I say smiling. "I feel like we never have time to relax."I say and then look at him. He motioned for me to come over there. I went and sat in his lap. I looked at him. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

      "We do have somewhere where we can relax you know."he said softly with a smile. "Where would that be?"I ask. "We have two options. There is a hot tub on the balcony but we also have a bedroom."he said with a smirk. "I think we should so hot tub first and then we can move on to our bedroom."I say smiling back at him.

     His soft lips landed on mine as he kissed me before we went upstairs. "Shall we go?"he asked still smiling. I stood up and he did as well. I took his hand as we headed to go change.

Outfit:

        I finished changing and found that Grayson wasn't in the bedroom anymore

        I finished changing and found that Grayson wasn't in the bedroom anymore. I walked out of the room and went to the hot tub thinking that he already went. I set my towel and phone down.

      I walked out on the balcony finding Grayson in the hot tub just like I thought. He was running his fingers through his hair. He had a perfectly toned body and a muscular figure. He noticed that I had walked outside.

      His hazel eyes looked me up and down as a smile appeared on his face. "Take a picture it'll last longer."I say smiling then getting into the hot tub with him. The water burned at first but I then got used to it. I went and sat next to Grayson.

      He pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder. We were currently facing the door to the library or his office. He suddenly sat up. "There's something I want to show you."he said smiling a little bit. He stood up and so did I. We stayed in the hot tub but moved to the other side of it.

       He sat me down again. Then he sat next to me. He had his hand over my eyes so I couldn't see. When he removed his had I saw the most amazing thing ever. The sun was setting over a hill. The sky was an orange,yellow,red,pink,purple, and blue. I gasped it was so amazing.

     He smiled even more. "This is our new thing. Everyday from now on we are going to watch the sunrise and set to show us that we can get through everything together."he looked back down at me with worry since I wasn't speaking. I looked at up him.

     His hazel eyes met my blue eyes. Before either of us knew what we were doing I kissed Grayson. He was shocked at first but then kissed me back. We pull apart. I grab his hand. "I like our new thing."I say with a smile.

      Grayson and I stayed in the hot tub for awhile until Ethan came onto the balcony. "Hey E what's up?"Grayson asked as he turned his attention to Ethan. "We just got a call. Kimberly wants Peyton back."
----------------------------------------------
       So not exactly a cliffhanger but still is one. For those of you who know I paused my other book The Twins Twist for now. I might get back to that by next week. But anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thanks so much for the 72 views! I didn't expects is book to become very popular but it is. That's all because of you guys. Love you all!❤️💖❤️