Chapter 10

(Grayson's point of view)
Peyton had left the room with tears in her eyes. Guilt and fear was all that I felt. I wish I could go after her. My cheeks filled with air and then I let the air out because I took a deep breath. I hate it when I have people break my walls.

(Peyton's point of view)
Unknown-hello?
Peyton-I need help
Unknown-what happened?
Peyton-I'm tired of being here I don't get to do anything
Unknown-Peyton you are a caged lion
Peyton-thanks for the news flash
Unknown-how exactly do you plan on getting out?
Peyton-I haven't figured that out yet
Unknown-I could have Kim help us figure out a plan
Peyton-wait she didn't hurt you or anything?
Unknown-she was going to but then she saw you go to Grayson to save my life. She's angry but when she knows that you want to come back then she should be ok.
Peyton- Julie do you know how relieved I am right now?! I thought I would have gotten you killed by going back!
Julie-I have to go but I'm glad that you still care about me.
Peyton- please we're best friends of course I care about you. Anyways I'll talk to you later.
Julie- Bye
***********

There were footsteps outside of the door. I looked towards it. No one entered. Oh well I guess someone just passed by. It was probably Cameron or Ethan. I had the door locked earlier so it's not like it mattered.

(Grayson's point of view)
I was sitting there on my phone when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up. The door opened slowly. Then Tyler came into the room.

"What do you need Tyler?"I asked annoyed that it wasn't Peyton. "I thought you might like to know that Peyton just got off of the phone with a girl named Julie."he told me nervously.

"Why exactly do you know this?"I asked still annoyed. "I was heading towards Cameron's office and I over heard her."he said with his face turning a light pink.

"Ok. Now leave."I say and he left as quick as possible. I ran my hands through my dark brown hair. What is she up to now? I really didn't want to be in this room right now.

There was a small knock on the door. I looked and Peyton entered the room. I felt my features soften. She looked sorry and guilty.

She came and sat next to me. I wrapped my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry gray."her voiced cracked some when she spoke. "It's fine. I shouldn't be so overprotective. I just don't want to loose you."I say back to her.

I kissed her forehead. After a little while I was able to go upstairs to our room so I could get some rest. Peyton walked beside me as we walked on the cool hard wood floor to our bedroom.

Peyton went and changed into pajamas. Which consisted of shorts and a t-shirt. I changed into some comfortable pants and left my shirt off. I went and laid down. I turned the tv on and went to Netflix.

Peyton came out of the bathroom and laid down next to me. The bed sank down a little as she got into it. I turned a horror movie on knowing that it would scare her and she would be closer to me.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. She laid her head on my chest. We were watching the movie when her breathing settled and she fell asleep. I looked down at her. I hadn't even noticed that I was playing with her long,wavy, dirty blonde hair.

I smiled. I kissed her forehead. I could have sworn I had seen her smile a little bit. I fell asleep before the movie ended. By the time we woke up it was 10:30am.

(Peyton's point of view)
I had fallen asleep while Grayson played with my hair. I listened to his heartbeat as I laid my head on his chest. I felt him move. I opened my eyes. Grayson looked down.

His beautiful hazel eyes looking into my icy blue ones. He smiled. "Good morning sleepy head."he said with a smile that showed his pearly white teeth. "Says the one who's still in bed." I say back with a smile.

"Can't I spend time with my girlfriend before she decides to kill me?"he said in a playful tone. "I guess not."I say still smiling then I get up. I looked back at him. He held his hand to his heart playfully and acted shocked.

I walked around the bed towards his side. I bent down and kissed him. He kissed me back. I pull apart with a smile. "Now are you going to get your lazy butt up?"I say pretending to be annoyed. "Fine. Only on one condition."he said his smile widening as he spoke.

"What's this one condition you speak of Mr.Dolan?"I say pretending to be formal. "I get another kiss."I kissed him. See this is what I'm going to miss. "Now we go make pancakes."I say happily.

We walked down to the kitchen. I went and got the pans out while he got the pancake batter out. We put music on and danced around the kitchen while we made pancakes.

We finished making them and I noticed we had some extra dough. I wasn't too worried until Grayson looked at it. I walked out of the kitchen towards the dining room where we were going to eat.

While I was walking out Grayson grabbed my waist and turned me around. He used his hand and put pancake batter all over my face. I opened my mouth in shock. "GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN!" I yelled in shock and happiness.

I put my hand in the batter and put it on his face. He was shocked. But then a smile appeared on his face. I ran out of the kitchen while he chased me around the mansion.

I hid behind a couch and watched him run right past it. I got out from behind it and laughed to myself. But then I was picked up from behind. It was Grayson.

He started tickling my sides. "Gray." I say between laughter. We fall onto the couch. I laid on top of Grayson. We were both breathing heavily from laughing and running around.

Grayson's chest was rising and falling as he was taking deep breaths. I brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "I think it's about time that we ate."Grayson said with a smile.
----------------------------------------------
New drama upcoming! Just a warning.😁 hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will be posting on my other story soon! Love you guys❤️💖❤️