Chap 9: BFFs?..Maybe?

Previously: Chap 8 Part 3:

........ ......... ..........

"So, Laura. What did you say to my Joseph?" She deeply stares at me. 

"We were only talking, Nat." I didn't stare at her. 

"Whatever you say..." She walks over to lean against the wall. 

...........  ........ ........

"Dude, why do you need me here?" Kevin recalls. 

"I need you to watch Laura, if Joe doesn't. Because I asked him to watch out for her. But, I know that you will be a better brother to watch over your brothers girlfriend." Nick tighten my hands in his. 

"Yeah, bro. I will watch over Laura. Don't worry." Kevin smiled. "See you, dude.." He left the room. 

..........  .......... ..........

"Kevin, what did he tell you?" Joe wondered. 

"He said that I had to watch Laura, if you didn't do the job he asked you. Because he knows that you will forget, so he made me responsible until tomorrow." 

"I'll watch her, trust me." Joe then whispers the secret. "Well, because of you know what...." Kevin nods at the reminder. 

......... .......  .......... .......

"What happened? Did I faint?" I said still trying to wake up. 

"Yes, you fainted. It scared me to death. I thought I lost you, baby." He pulls me into a hug. 

"I'm sorry that it made you scared. You'll never lose me." I place my hands around his face. "I'll never leave you." I get closer to his lips, when Kevin cleared the silence of them. "Oh, look. They're still here." 

......... .......... ............

"We have to go, Laura. Visitor hours end in 5 minutes." Maya told me. 

"Okay." I smile at Nick. "I'll miss you, babe."

"I'll miss you more." 

....... ....... ...........

A text from Nick: "A little bit longer, and I'll be fine :) "

Chap 9: 

We parked and headed inside the huge mall. The girls and I decide to split up and Joe with Kevin. Maya and I together, and then Christy with Natalie. 

I hit Claire's again with Maya and we fooled around for awhile. Then we head over to FYE, that's when she and I started to talk about Nick.