Chapter 2--Australia

The six of us in the car, talking nonstop.

I can't believe us girls are in the same car as the Jonas Brothers, I thought to myself.

Kevin and Christina's chitchat was about 'How high school was--what they did.' or 'What did they do in their childhood?'

Joe and Natalie's disscusion was pretty blatant, couldn't catch a word of their conversation. They changed the subject every second. 

Nick and I had a steady conversation of songs and 'How I felt about each of them.'

"You gotta tell me how you feel about these songs, Laura. I always wonder how fans feel about the songs we write." He tells me. 

"Yes, I will." I contemplate on contuining his answer. "I am sure that I have about 13 to the answer." I finally say, looking at him. 

"13? That's a lot. Tell me when you're ready." 

I retorted him each song and how I felt about each one of them. He was very surpised in what I had to say. 

We finally got to the arcade in Orlando, parked the car in the back of the parking lot, and all of us hustled out of the SUV.  Christina and Natalie tagged beside me walking to the arcade's enterance. 

" Laura?" Natalie empiles. " We didn't seem like we were listening to you,but we did hear what you were talking about. Don't lie." Natalie retorts.

"It was really...a simple chat about their songs and how I felt about them. It was nice, actually. Never get to talk about music like that before...." I sigh. 

"Good, I'm glad." Christina says, right when we walk into the arcade. 

Natalie and Christina took off in two different directions, leaving Kevin and Joe trailing behind them. 

Ha. I feel bad that the guys had to follow their dates in two different directions, I thought. 

I saw the SkeeBall game in the middle of the huge arcade room. I walked straight towards the game. I felt my hand get tangled with Nick's and I knew I left him behind without him knowing what I wanted to do. 

"Sorry." I muttered. 

"It's okay." He tells me. 

I really want to beat him in this game, I think. I could fake my game and have him 'teach'' me how to play the game. I thought. 

Nicholas swiped our game cards in two of the machines that were beside each other. 

'"This is a competition. Who will win? You or me? Ready?" Nick jokingly emplies. 

"Yes, I am. But, I need your help first. I don't know how to play this game." I say, giving him a 'puppydog' face.

"Sure, I will help you." He smiles. 

Nick gently puts his arm around my arm and his hand over mine. He pulls our arms back and I know that we have to let go in a second.

"1,2,3...Release the ball." We release it and jumps into the 2,000 hole.

Not bad. For asking for some fake help, I thought. 

"Thanks." I tell him.

"Your Welcome." He smiles again.

10 minutes later:

I had an estimate of 40 to 45 tickets from playing Skeeball. Nicholas had 50 tickets in just a short amount of time.   The girls, Kevin and Joe came up to us, and saw us playing in this competition of Skeeball. Their must all think that we're crazy.And they are right, we were already sounding crazy in this arcade. What else was gonna happen.