Chap 6---The Jonas Family

Yes, finally got this done and in one day too. I just took a long time writng this :) Might be a little boring for awhile...but it's a good one until they meet a Jonas member. Hope y'all love this chap.

Chap 6: The Jonas Family: 

    Nick and I:   "I love you, baby.  May I have a kiss, my lady?" Nicholas voiced as Aramis.   

"Yes yes, my love, a kiss will do." I answer, smiling happily.   

(Kiss)  

"Now, I have a special surprise question to ask you." He gives into his normal voice, taking my hand with his.  

"I think I know what you're trying to say…..and I have already loved you more than I have in the past day." I tell him, sweetly.  He nods his head and smiles brightly at me. "You were gonna tell me…that you love me so much and want to ask me to be your girlfriend again…." I spill.   

"Yes, baby. That was my special question, I wanted to ask you. " Nicky says, giving a frown.   

"Aw, babe. I'm sorry…I guess we know each other too well, already." I grin happily.   

"Yeah, I guess we do. " Nick walks over to my side of the table, sits next to me. He gives me a cute, staring look.   

I knew he wanted the moment of passion, but it seemed a little off to be kissing here-and not in private. I'm not all that private of a person--sometimes I am.   Nicholas kisses me on the cheek, I turn around and our lips meet again.   

Our fourth kiss, how romantic, I thought.   

We kept kissing, until a rude interruption hit Nick hard on the head, causing me to get bumped from Nick's head.   

"Hey, what the heck, man!?" He yells at his brother.   

"What are you doing?" Kevin says, giving me a smile.   

"We're kissing, we love each other, that's what we're doing. Please leave us alone, Kev…." Nicholas angrily tells his brother.  

"Stop it! We are leaving soon. So, please finish your drinks and let's go." Kevin said, about to walk away.   

"We will, okay? Geez, we are having a good time, and you guys are ruining our romantic moments. It's like you don't want me to  have fun, am I right?" Nicky asked his older brother.   

"Sorry, dude. We want you to have a great time, but we love to mess around with you……." Kevin chuckles, walking off back to Christy.   

"It's okay, Nick. They are just watching out for you, Kevin especially…." I laugh a little sweetly.   

'I know, I know. Let's go…." We leave our seats and head for the door.   

Kevin saw us leave the table and head for the door. He stops us, before we aimed for the door.    "Let's go, Loverboy…" Kevin laughs.   

We all left Starbucks and got into the SUV.  No one knew what to do or where to go next. A phone rings in the van and finding whose cell phone it was, Kevin picks up his and answers it, nicely.   

"Hello, Mom." He answers her sweetly. "Yes, we are…..yeah, okay…." He puts the phone on speaker. "You're on, mom." Kevin smiles.   

"Boys? Your father and I would love to meet your girlfriends. I hope it's okay for you guys to stop by for awhile."   

"We have nothing to do now, so we can come around to see you and dad." Joe tells his mother.   

"Thank you. Love you. Bye." Kevin tells her he loves her and that we'll see them soon.    Kevin starts the car and we head out in the direction of the rent house. Nobody wanted to talk, just a bunch of silence. I decided to speak up to break the quietness.   

"I would love to meet your mom…." I spoke up from the back of the van.   

"I have never heard any of my girlfriends mention that they want to meet my mother…." Nick complains.   

"Well, I guess I'm different than everyone else. I really want to meet your mom, she is a great person. Mama Jonas is awesome!" I said.   

"Who calls her, Mama Jonas? " Kevin asked me.   

"Us. The fans--the girl fans. I thought…oh never mind…" I muttered.   

"I believe you for that!" Nick yells.   

"Babe, please listen to me. Listen to me, please?" I start to cry.    

"What do you want me to say? No girlfriend of mine has said 'I would love to meet your mom'…." Nick mocks me.   

"She--Mama Jonas is awesome…" I said, giving the sounds of crying.   

"You tell me what you think of 'Mama Jonas'?" Nick says, looking at me.   

Kevin was listening to us, I was such he was listening in on the horriblie conversation. He looked in the mirror at every traffic light.  Joseph and Natalie were snuggling together in the seat in front me and Nick. Christy was taking a nap and held Kevin's hand, while he was driving.   

"I'm not gonna listen to you…" He said, looking out the window.   

"Because….because….of…she….has the best three boys in the world." I told him.   

"Well….I believe you, baby." Nicholas turns facing me.   

"Thanks, Babe." I said.   

Kevin parked the car in the driveway and we all walked to the front door. Nicholas winks and smiles at me, Natalie laughs at something Joseph said to her, Christy and Kevin walk ahead of us to the front of the house. Kevin opens the door, and we walk in, shocked to see such a beautiful interior of a house--big as this. Mama Jonas came from the kitchen and greeted her sons, and magically saw us standing next to her boys.   

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Jonas. You may call me Mama Jonas…either way is fine." She smiles at us, girls.   

"Hi, I'm Laura." I speak up. "That's Christy and Natalie." I point over to the girls who stood next Joe and Kevin.   

"Nice to met you girls. Come in, please." Mama Jonas walks into the kitchen and we followed her.   

Mama Jonas gave us smiles, we knew she wanted to talk to us lovely girls. "I would love to get to know you girls…."  

"We do too, Mrs. Jonas…" Christy says, smiles at Mama Jonas.   

"I'll make you girls something to eat. What would you like to eat? Cucumber Sandwiches?" She asked us.   

"Oh, yes please Mrs. Jonas. I would love a sandwich. I make them at home all the time." I tell her, giving my biggest smile.   

"You make them at home?" She asked me.   

'Yes, Ma'am, I do. They are wonderful. " I said, looking at her making the food.   

"I love making it for the boys. They enjoy this so much." She said, almost done with the sandwiches.   

"It is good for them, it's healthy too. " I laugh at myself.  

She gives me a plate of a cucumber sandwich that she made. I give a bite into it and tasted great--it exploded in my mouth. I sit down at the counter in one of the high chairs. Christina came from upstairs to try Mama Jonas's Cucumber Sandwiches.   

"Thank you, Mrs. Jonas. This is great---really good." I say, gave another smile.  

Christy takes her first bite of the sandwich, I stare at her, wondering what she will think of the food. Her eyes get bigger while chewing her first bite. "Oh my gosh….I love this! Thank you Mrs. Jonas." Christy tells her. Mama Jonas nods and smiles at her. 

I give Nick a piece of the sandwich to share with him.    "Thank you, baby." He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.     

Next: Chap 7: The saddest or worse day ever!  I can't pick a name for the next chap. Y'all can tell me what name will be nice for chap. 7 :) I hope ya'll loved this chap. I will post Monday or Tuesday night.  :)  :D