Chap 3--That's Just the Way We Roll

The Next Morning:

I woke up to the sounds of Natalie walking around the room, getting ready for our day-date with the boys.  I knew she was excited to see Joseph and spend all day with him. I couldn't wait to see Nick. 

My P.O.V: 

Nicholas is so cute. I am with the youngest and adorable one. I can't believe I'm going to be with Nick Jonas all day! 

It was 8:20 and we had until 9:00 to get ready. Not enough time! OMJ! I woke up Christina and told her to get ready for our "all day" date with the guys. Natalie couldn't elect between a pink dress with flowers or a light yellow dress with poka dots. We had to get ready and she couldn't decide on which dress to wear. "Nat, please pick a dress. They will be here soon." I tell her. "Okay, okay." She says picking the pink dress.

             I hope Joseph likes that dress Natalie elected for their date, I thought. 

8:35 and I didn't shower or choose an outfit to wear yet. I ran into the shower, and within six mintues I was done. My Jonas shirt and one of my good jeans to show off today. I dried my hair, put makeup on and helped Christina with her dress.Natalie was behind us, looking into the mirror and showing her face to herself, then asking us "Do I look good enough for Joe?" I stare at her, "Yes, I think you do. Makeup..put some on, and you'll look wonderful. Let's hope Joseph likes girls with makeup. I'm not even sure if he does or not."

8:54 and we were downstairs waiting in the living room for the guys to pick us up. I knew the girls couldn't wait any longer for our dates. The doorbell rang, I jumped up to get the door, opened it wide enough to see all three of them standing there with a bouquet of roses for each of us pretty girls. Kevin gave the bouquet to Christina, she smiled and kissed him. Joseph smiled at Natalie, gave her the roses and a kiss. Nicholas finally came to me, put his arms around me with a kiss and gave the last bouquet of roses. The girls and I put our dozen of roses in vases and set them aside to treasure later. 

In the car: 

"Where are we going?" I asked Nick. 

"It's a complete secret. No hints, sorry." Nick says while puttting a blindflod over my eyes. 

We drove for 15 to 20 minutes and the car came to a stop. The guys led us out of the car and into a fresh, enviormental area. They had us sit on blankets. 

???:

Okay. What is going on here, I thought.  

I heard Natalie on my right side and Christina on my left side. 

"Girls, you can take your blindfolds off now." Kevin demanded. We took the blindfolds off and saw that we were in a park, somewhere in Florida, near Orlando. We see the boys sitting in front of us, Kevin and Nick with their guitars. Nick starts singing "Hello Beautiful". "Hello Beautiful, How's it going? I hear it's wonderful in Californa. I've been missing you, It's true."  Joseph sings his part "But tonight I'm gonna fly, yea, I could go across the world and see everything and never be satisfied, cause I could see those eyes." 

The song ended, us speechless, them smiling at us. "It was..I loved it." Christina says, smiling at Kevin. 

"Yes, it really was beautiful."Natalie tells them. 

"I enjoyed it very much. Thanks you guys." I smile at them.

Kevin and Nick put their guitars in their cases and left them aside by the blankets. Joseph took Natalie to the west side of the park, while Kevin took Christina to the east side of the park. Nick took me around the center of the park, which wasn't far from where they just sang to us. 

Nick and I:

I can't believe I'm sitting here with Nick Jonas! I thought. 

"I have something for you, baby. Close your eyes." He tells me, smiling. I listen to his command and close my eyes. "Okay, you can open your eyes again." I open my green eyes to see a small box in his hands. 

"Babe..what..how..this couldn't be...it's not...your...what's in the...Oh, give it to me." I unsealed the box and saw his purity ring turned into a necklace. "Oh! It's beautiful, babe. I love it." I kiss him on the cheek with a smile. He puts my necklace around my neck. "Thank you for this beautiful ring....necklace." I hold the end of the necklace in my hand. 

"Your Welcome. I...since it's our second date, I...." Nicholas froze, I knew he had something to say that was important. I give him the 'It's okay, you can tell me' look. He smiles. "I really like you, Laura. I mean, I have already fallen for you. How Marius falls in love with Cosette? How Captain VonTrap slowly falls for Maria? It's the way I feel about you. It's more like a Marius and Cosette kind of love, that got me fallen for you much quicker than a three scene act in a broadway show. " I blush at his adorable description of him falling for me. 

"Thank you. I adore you too, Nick. That was wonderful, you discribed how you have falling in love with me like Marius has for Cosette. I still haven't seen the musical for Les Miserables..only the movie,I heard the musical was good." He gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Well...It's like that, in a way. I forgot one thing though..." He took his hands onto my face, my head facing his and he, then, kisses me on the lips. 

It feels like a decade kissing him, I think. 

We let go of the passionate kiss and I speak "Nick, you are my first...." He kissed me again before I could finish talking. He lets go of the second lip-lock. "Kiss." I finish my sentence. He looks worried and spoke "Actually?..Offical frist kiss?" I nod and tell him yes.  

"It's okay. I'm honored to be your first kiss, baby." He smiles.

I start singing 'S.O.S' quietly: 

" Oh this is S.O.S

Don't wanna second guess

this is the bottom line, it's true 

I give my all for you, now my heart's in two 

and I can't finds the other half "

"What...did you say, baby?" Nick asks me. 

"I was singing one of your songs..." I replied. His look of curiousness appeared upon his face. "It was S.O.S...I was quietly singing that song." 

"That song made a good hit, I didn't know that it was gonna be a big song....." He said looking into the park. 

Preview of Chap 4:

Nick's POV:

Does she love me? How much does she love me? Is her love 'falling' for me or is it a love that's 'friendly'?

My POV: 

Does he love me? How much does he love me? His love is 'falling' for me, but is it true and not a 'nice boy with a friendly aditude' kind of love."