Chap 4---Lost and Found

This chap is long, sweet, and have cute, and funny moments. Hope yall love it! <3

Chap 4: 

Nick's POV:

Does she love me? How much does she love me? Is her love 'falling' for me or is it a love that's 'friendly'?

My POV: 

Does he love me? How much does he love me? His love is 'falling' for me, but is it true and not a 'nice boy with a friendly aditude' kind of love."

Nicholas takes my hand, and speaks "I love you baby. I love you so much!" He gives a deep smile.

I couldn't stop staring at his smile, a smile that never usualy shows upon his face. "I love you too, Nick. I love you so much!"

I love spending this peaceful time with Nick, I thought. 

Nick's phone, Sidekick 3 rang its' tone of the theme song James Bond. 

Nick and ??: 

"Hello." Nick answers the call. 

"Nick, dude. Come on! We are ready to leave. And you and Laura are both still out in the park. Let's go..now."

"Okay, Kevin. Cool it! We are enjoying ourselfs out here and you call me to say that ya'll are ready to leave?"

"Yeah, dude. I'm sorry..but the others wanna do something else....remember our plans from this morning?"

"I remember those plans. Okay, we're coming....."

"Thank you. Hurry up, loverboy! We don't have all day, you know?" Kevin laughs through the phone. 

"Okay, fine. And don't call me that! I'm not a lover...you know, what I mean. See you in a few, bye."

"Bye, Loverboy!" Kevin hangs up the call. 

Nick and I:

Nick ends his phone call with Kevin. 

"Do we have to leave, Nick?' I asked him with a puppy face."

"Yeah...we gotta leave. I'm sorry baby. They want to go somewhere else..." He pouts with me and gives me a kiss. 

"I was enjoying myself...with you...in this park...under a tree. " I say giving him a warm smile. 

"I know, baby. Kevin wants us to meet them in the parking lot. We'll go somplace..fun." He grabs my hand and pulls me up to help me stand. 

"Thanks, babe."

"You're Welcome, baby."

Nicholas and I walk into the direction of the parking lot. Nicholas couldn't stop the conversation, he wanted it to keep going. 

"Can you sing, baby?" He asked me, while we were walking to the parking lot. 

" I don't know...probably not..."

"Try it? For me? Please?" Nick pleds. 

"Fine, I will try it for you."

" It's cool we're just friends

we walk the halls at school

we know it's casual "

"That was fantastic, baby!" He gives the grin into a smile. 

"Thanks, babe. I always thought I was a bad singer...so I never sang in front of crowds..." I look back on my younger days. 

"No, no. You're a good a singer, baby. I promise." He pulls me closer to him.