Chapter 1--The Concert

Saturday Morning, Sept, 30th, 2007.  

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing "Hold On" by the Jonas Brothers.  

Natalie, my friend since we were three years old, was calling me saying she couldn't wait for tonight.  

I had a poster of The boys for them to sign later.

Day is the day, I thought.  

Where I get to meet the Jonas Brothers, I say to myself.  

The House of Blues in Downtown Disney (Orlando.) was tonight's 'all time' place for a concert.  

I was so excited to be going to my second Jonas Brothers concert, with only a year apart.

Phone Call: 

My lovely friend Christina.  

"I can't wait to see Kevin! OMG! I am going crazy...."  

"Yes, I know. I can't wait to meet Nick." I tell her through the phone.

An hour later: 

We get to the House of Blues, now waiting in line to get inside.  

I can't wait any longer, I thought.  

Within 35 minutes, the boys and the band finally showed up on stage; which they are always on time to be on stage. The guys had their nice suit-looking clothes with ties and dress boots.  

They played Year 3000, Kids of the Future, S.O.S, Still in Love with You, Hold On, Goodnight and Goodbye, Just Friends, Inseparable, Hollywood, That's Just the Way We Roll, and then it was time for Hello Beautiful.

Nick stares into our medium size crowd, breathes deeply, and finally looks at Joe.  

"Joe, why don't you pick a girl out for you." Joseph agrees with him.  

(We were in the front row.) 

Within a few seconds, he saw Natalie in her bright red shirt.  

Joe pointed at her and the security guard came and showed her the side entrance to the stage.

Joseph couldn't stop staring at her. He lead her to the stool chair in the middle of the stage.  

Natalie started talking to Joe and pointed him in my direction, which meant I was for Nick.

This can't be happening, could it? I ask myself.

Joseph presented Nick by pointing in the area Natalie showed him. There I was, standing there smiling at Nick the moment he looked at me.  

A guard came to get me, which meant I left Christina alone in the audience, while Natalie and I were on stage. Kevin asked us, "Did you guys come with anyone else?" I nodded and pointed to Christina who was in the audience.  

She came up and sat in the stool by Kevin, who was standing next to her.

The song started and I was smiling so big, I could only stare at Nick during the whole song. 

Christina stared at Kevin, Natalie kept staring at Joe. And I knew they were gonna be hooked for the rest of the night.  

The song ended, and the three of us were led backstage,and into the rec. room. There was a table with drinks, and two couches against both of the walls.  

"They will be done in a few minutes." The guard told us, before closing the door.  

"Thank you." We said in union as he closed the door.

"Is this where they hung out before the concert?" Natalie asked us, sitting on the couch.  

"I think this is the rec. room, Natalie." I tell her, sitting on the left side of her on the couch.  

Christina sat on Natalie's right side and then said "I think Kevin sits here...on this couch! Oh my gosh!!"  

The guitars in the corner caught my attention. "Whose guitars are these?" I asked willingly.  

"Maybe the blue one is Nick's and the green one is Kevin's guitar." Christina answers and then sighs at the thought of Kevin.

A few mins later, we heard footsteps and we knew that the guys were coming. The door opens, and we turn around to look at them, instant smiles come upon their faces.  

Kevin sat with Christina on the second couch and they started talking. Joe and Natalie talked and smiled at each other.  

Nicholas sat next to me and all he could do was smile at me.

"Hi." I finally speak up. 

"Hi. How are you today?" He asked me.  

"Good. I'm good. Thanks for asking." I tell him.  

We kept talking until I mentioned the concert a year ago, when Natalie and I went to.  

"You weren't the one, who was siting in a chair in the middle of the crowd, were you?" Nick sounded curious.  

"Yes, I am. I was the one in the chair." I laugh at the moment.  

Joseph overheard us, and nicely said "You were the one in that chair...at that concert. The one in Orlando, right?" I nodded. "I kept staring at you a lot, I think I did." I laugh again.  

"Yes, you did stare at me a lot, Joe." I told him.

The boys got dressed into their normal clothes, and by the look on their faces, we knew they wanted to go somewhere to hang out.  

"Let's go to an arcade." Kevin smiles.  

We all agreed to the arcade and later left in Kevin's car into Orlando.  

Christina in the passengers seat, Natalie an Joe in the middle seats and Nick and I in the back seats of the SUV.