Part 3: ALBL(ALBF)

Chap. 8: ALBL Part 3

Previously: (Chap 8 part 2):

"What do you have to say, Laura?" Joe asked me. 

I didn't know what to say to him. I have to ask him what he wants to do, I thought. 

"Do you really like me, Joe? Or are you just being funny? " I stare giving a serious look. 

"I like you. No, I love you. We can keep this a secret, no one has to know…not even Nick. I'm not lying, I promise. 

I want you to be with me. Please?" He holds my hands in his and smiles. 

"I guess so. This is a bad idea. I think I like you, I don't know….Can we try to see if there's anything, cause if there isn't something there….we're friends again, okay?" 

"Of course. Don't worry, okay?" Joe stands up from the bed, puts his arms around me and leans in to kiss me. 

...... ........ .......

Natalie's POV: 

"Laura, keeping this secret is not worth it. This will hurt you guys, don't go with Joe, please." 

Of course, Joe gave her some looks yesterday. Should have known something was going on with him….

I listen to Kevin and Laura's conversation. 

"I know, but why can't I see whats gonna happen first then make up my mind. Natalie, she's kinda different on the guys she dates. Im different than her, so let me try doing this with Joe and Nick. Except Nick and Natalie won't know about this, only you, Joe, and I will know." Laura tells Kevin. 

"Fine. When Nick breaks up with you, don't come crawling to me about it, okay? I gotta get dressed, the doctor said Joe and I can leave in a few minutes. Wait for us or stay with Nick until we're ready." Kevin tells her. 

...... ...... ....... 

Kevin's POV:

"You two? This will be hard enough to keep it a secret." I say to both of them. 

"He's not suppose to know." Joe said, getting angry. 

"Laura?' If you love Joe, tell Nick. It's simple enough." I said, being Mr. Romantic. 

"No! I love Nick too! I can't do it!" Laura starts crying. 

"We will keep this a secret. Nick and the girls won't know." I told her and she nods. 

..... ... ..... 

My POV: 

My phone rings and I check it, a message from Joe.