Should not? Why not 'should have never'?

"I can't understand any of these!" Jeongin faced us. "If Jisung hyung really do it, then why do they have to arrest Seungmin hyung?"

I looked at Minho hyung. "Why did you let them take Jisung?"

"He said it himself, Hyunjin. He said he killed Chan hyung. Then he has to pay for it."

"And you're just going to believe that? Hyung, we don't even know if Jisung is lying! What if he's doing this because someone told him to do so?" But he just looked away. I then turned to Woojin hyung. "Hyung, tell him! I know that you're acting to be the bad guy and blaming others, because the unknown number contacted you too! Tell him!" I pointed at Minho hyung, who's now in disbelief.

"Hyung, is it true?" Minho hyung finally speaks, and Woojin hyung nodded. "Then why didn't you tell the police about this? I clearly told you guys that you should tell them the truth!"

"Because we can't!" Woojin hyung took a step closer and minimized his voice to prevent others from hearing the conversation. "We can't trust the police, Minho. Why do you think Seungmin got arrested? He didn't even do anything, and there's no proof that he killed Chan hyung, but they still took him. The knife and the cloth in his cabinet, that's not even proof! We're not sure if he was really the one who hid it there, but did the police conduct an investigation about it? No! It is because I'm sure that the unknown number has connections here. The police work for him."

"Then why didn't you tell us about this sooner? You didn't have to argue with us, hyung."

"Because I don't know what else he can do to you. We need to be careful, because one wrong move, one of us will be following Chan in heaven."

No one moved, until Felix grabbed my wrist. "Hyunjin, I need to talk to you." And he started to pull me, but Woojin hyung grabbed my other wrist.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Hyung, just give me a second, please? I need to talk to Hyunjin."

"Privately?"

"Please..." Felix begged as Woojin hyung loosen his grip. "Thank you, hyung."

Felix dragged me to a fire exit where no one else would probably go to. He even checked if there were people there to be sure.

"What is it, Felix?"

He finally turned to face me after checking. "Hyunjin, help me."

"With what?"

"Jisung... he did not do it. We should save him. He can't claim everything and do the punishment. He's innocent, Hyunjin!"

"I know. I believe you, but how come you're so sure about that?"

"Because I am!!!" he sighed. "I need you to do something for me. You have to report me. Tell them that they should take me instead and let Jisung and Seungmin go."

"What the heck, Felix? What are you talking about? You can't just sacrifice yourself like that!"

"Hyunjin, everything will only end if you surrender someone! You know that!"

"Yes, I know! But I can't surrender you just because you told me to do so! I won't let anyone suffer because of his doings!"

"But Hyunjin!" he yelled at me. "Listen to me, please..." And he started crying.

"I told you, no -"

"Hyunjin! Do you trust me? Do you believe in me?"

"Yes, but Felix!"

"Believe me."

"Felix..."

"I can't take it anymore if I'll have to kill a member... again."

I suddenly became quiet. Again? What does he mean by that? Why... "You mean..."

"I killed Chan hyung."

"W-What?" I stared at him. I feel like my heart just dropped. I was motionless... and speechless. I dig in for words to say in my really confused mind, because questions started to pop up again. And with this long silence, I only managed to say a few words. "Don't lie to my face, Felix."

"I-It's true." I suddenly felt weak and took a step backward. "I know that you've read my letter. I think that is enough evidence. Just tell them to let Seungmin and Jisung go. I can't let any more members suffer, because of me."

"No... you're lying." I moved my head in a disagreeing movement. "I know that the letter you wrote has a secret message to it, and I know that you did it purposely. You did not kill him."

"The unknown number texted me the day before Chan hyung d-died. He texted me first, and then he texted you, and then Woojin hyung, and p-probably Jisung too." I was quiet. I am in total confusion, and I don't know if this even makes sense. I can feel my heart racing and my eyes are heating up. My hands are so cold and I think any moment now, I could fall down. Felix... he can't do this... he can't. "He threatened me and told me to k-kill Chan hyung or else he'll kill all the other members by himself. O-Of course I was scared. I don't know what to do that time, so I told Chan hyung about it, but he told me to just ignore it, and that he would t-take care of it. I was quite relieved until the unknown number texted me a-again and told me that if I ignore his message, he'll have no choice but to kill the other members. I told Chan hyung about it again, and he told me that he has everything u-under control, so I should not w-worry about it anymore."

"B-But... what happened after that? You chose to kill Chan hyung?" I asked unbelievably.

"T-The next morning, I woke up earlier than expected. When I went out of the room, I saw Chan hyung right in front of my door, and I g-guess he already received a text message from the unknown number, because he's h-holding a knife. I asked him what is he doing, and the only thing he said is that I s-should kill him." He stopped for a while and wiped his whole face using his hands. He sighed before continuing. "I grabbed the k-knife from his hands and was about to return it to the kitchen when he stopped me. H-He begged, Hyunjin." His deep voice cracked. "He begged me to kill him, and of course I c-can't do that, so I turned my back on him, but..."

"But?"

"B-But he grabbed my h-hand. He grabbed me and s-stabbed himself. I was holding the knife p-planted in his body, and I didn't even p-put any force to p-prevent him from doing so. I-I killed him. I killed him, H-Hyunjin."

My body fell on the wall behind me. My tears kept coming out, as well as Felix's. I feel drained as if there isn't any energy left for me to use. I want to yell at Felix. I want to yell at Chan hyung's spirit. I want to yell at the person behind the unknown number. I want to yell at myself. But I can't even find my voice to whisper anything.

"I p-panicked and ran back i-into my room. T-Then that's t-the time w-when Jeongin s-screamed, asking for h-help. I-I'm sorry for being such a c-coward..." His eyes were now fixed at the floor. "I-I was also the o-one who put the k-knife in S-Seungmin's c-cabinet..."

I shut my eyes closed. "W-What else did you do, Felix?"

"I-I don't know... and I don't k-know what else I w-would do, Hyunjin. That's why I'm a-asking for your h-help, please..."

"But Felix, you didn't kill him. Chan hyung did it himself!"

"I was h-holding the knife, Hyunjin! It was my fault too! S-So can you just please report me now, before I do something bad again!"

"Why? Did he tell you to kill another member?" Another set of tears flowed down from his eyes. And from that moment, I know he did. "Who?"

"You."